[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Guys, guys....

I found an eyes of the greatwolf with these two stats:

+30% increased attributes
+60% increased cold damage

I have a feeling that this could actually be useful.

For reference, my current one:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Major Update for 3.21

The build has been fully updated for 3.21, including PoB's and gearing guide.

- The return of instant leech lets us trade some defenses for damage. A LOT of damage.

- Dropped the following defenses: nodes that increased leech cap (including Ghost Reaver), Steelwood Stance, Aspect of the Spider, Spell Block, Elemental Proliferation.

- Replaced the nerfed Arcane Surge with Energy Leech in the staves. With instant leech + overleech, you should be at full ES most of the time. Arcane Surge is still needed for mana sustain, it's now in the Vortex - Bonechill link.

- Crits are IN. A few crit nodes, Crit Mastery, power charges, PCoC Support, Assassin's Mark, Ambush and Assassinate jewels.

- Hatred is now the 4th aura. No need for Enlighten 4 or lab enchanted helmet bases. Just anoint Charisma and take Sovereignty by lv 85.

- Cold exposure is a small bonus, coming in at lv 98. You can optionally keep using Frost Bomb or PWoC but its effect is pretty minor with the amount of resist penetration we have.

- Don't need a Crusader chest anymore. Any decent ES/Evasion one will do, with red/blue influenced mods.

- Don't need Megalomaniac anymore.

Overall, compared to 3.20, we are now doing about 2x the damage with about half of the budget.

THIS IS A BUFF

This is a question on your other Icestorm build - is the Scion version dead or will you be updating that as well at some stage ?
Hello there.
Is this helmet worth a Hunter's exalt? Or i should try get a better one?.

"
Cedvin wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:
there is one thing I struggle to understand, build uses punishment, frostbite and assassins mark while having curse limit of 2? Is there something Im missing or there is something more into it?

assassin's mark is for bosses only, you cast it manually

that does not change fact that you cannot apply punishment + frosbite + ass mark and if I understand correctly punishment and frostbite are both on trigger so its not like i choose which to cast when

hum, anyway i think it was just an idea at the very beginning of the 3.21, i'm not sure he kept the idea, just didnt put it back from POB because he forgot or maybe he let it here just as a possibility

but the idea was to cast manually assasin's mark and then just one of your other curses will active, i assume no matter which one
Finally finishing chancing my whispering ice.

hoping i can shed some light on people wanting to do this;
Don't do it. took me about 2100 scour + chances to hit my 6% attri and 10/10 int str WI.

Currently trying to get a better roll for bossing. The global crit multipler but reduced base crit of staff is sooooo powerful u can get 100% crit multi + stats etc.

thanks for the build guide, feels much much better than previous leagues on other ascendancies IMO.

"
matiasgil wrote:
Hello there.
Is this helmet worth a Hunter's exalt? Or i should try get a better one?.

You could if, but preffer a helm with purity of elements or hatred reservation efficiency lab enchant.
Hello.
I have a doubt about the uncapped resistances. Can u please acclare this point?, which resistance must be uncapped, cold always overcapped?

Thx!
"
Waldev89 wrote:
Hello.
I have a doubt about the uncapped resistances. Can u please acclare this point?, which resistance must be uncapped, cold always overcapped?

Thx!

For the Wise Oak you want to balance out your elemental resistances, so you get damage reduction and pen vs all of them.
"
Waldev89 wrote:
Hello.
Thx!

Yes, if cold resist is higher you will do more cold damage.
Is there a trick to balance out the resists for Wise Oak without resorting to divine orbs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info