[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

there is one thing I struggle to understand, build uses punishment, frostbite and assassins mark while having curse limit of 2? Is there something Im missing or there is something more into it?
"
Cedvin wrote:
there is one thing I struggle to understand, build uses punishment, frostbite and assassins mark while having curse limit of 2? Is there something Im missing or there is something more into it?

assassin's mark is for bosses only, you cast it manually
What would be good substitutes for Forbidden Flesh / Flame? (Ambush and Assassinate) It seems like it's impossible to get those two at the moment
Hello.
Anyone can tell me does Occultist version of this build work?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009868
Maybe you can share pob?
for the item guide... where it says
"
Craft or buy a better helmet (9-10% Int, 300+ ES, and a resist mod). Ideally, on a base with a lab enchantment for increased effect of Hatred.

that enchant does not exist. the only hatred helmet enchants are
Hatred has 20% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency
Hatred has 30% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

am i missing something?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:

assassin's mark is for bosses only, you cast it manually

that does not change fact that you cannot apply punishment + frosbite + ass mark and if I understand correctly punishment and frostbite are both on trigger so its not like i choose which to cast when
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
for the item guide... where it says
"
Craft or buy a better helmet (9-10% Int, 300+ ES, and a resist mod). Ideally, on a base with a lab enchantment for increased effect of Hatred.

that enchant does not exist. the only hatred helmet enchants are
Hatred has 20% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency
Hatred has 30% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

am i missing something?

You are right, you can get Hatred 30% efficiency or Purity of Elements.
is bottled faith not a better flask in place of wise oak? not very experienced player here so sorry if this sounds dumb
I just crucibled my old WI and got 50% increased global damage on it. It is 15% int, but the crucible tree has a node for 6% int. Two green sockets, so I will start using it for mapping and see what kind of difference it makes.

There is also a -25% attack speed node on the way to the Int, which unless I am mistaken is actually helpful (although barely noticeable) because it should make cyclone attack faster and therefore use less mana while channeling.
Last edited by Devilator on Apr 14, 2023, 5:51:25 AM
"
negevislife wrote:
is bottled faith not a better flask in place of wise oak? not very experienced player here so sorry if this sounds dumb

Bottled faith is 16-19% more damage when the enemies are on it, but its a very charge hungry flask and its area based so only good for bossing/hard enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info