[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Energy Leech shows more damage than Increased Critical Damage however (on updated PoB), even with the crazy crit chance of the level 100 build. Shield won't always be full so EL is not always on full power but overall it should be pretty close.
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
I see it now. He must have updated them recently. This is gonna field strange without Hypothermia. I love freezing stuff.

You will still freeze everything :)
Awakened int% with damage per 15 int and hit this, what are the fucking chances.

"
Devilator wrote:
Energy Leech shows more damage than Increased Critical Damage however (on updated PoB), even with the crazy crit chance of the level 100 build. Shield won't always be full so EL is not always on full power but overall it should be pretty close.

You seem to be right. I've looked at the budget PoB and it's 19% vs 22% when not on full energy shield and 30% vs 22% on full ES. I have no idea how to estimate uptime of full ES, but we'd need to have about 30-40% full ES uptime to get better damage (+8% vs -3%). Kelvynn might be able to provide some insight on the matter.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Awakened int% with damage per 15 int and hit this, what are the fucking chances.

Congrats! That is some sick amulet!
"
Devilator wrote:

i was checking on my POB what you said and it appears that the best setup for me is with energy leech AND ICD but without concentrated effect

maybe it depends on your build and each build will have different best setup

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
Devilator wrote:

i was checking on my POB what you said and it appears that the best setup for me is with energy leech AND ICD but without concentrated effect

I believe Concentrated Effect on boss staff has the benefit of a more concentrated area of effect, which means more bolts hitting the target (which is why it's not on the clearing staff, with which you want to hit multiple targets).
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
Devilator wrote:

I believe Concentrated Effect on boss staff has the benefit of a more concentrated area of effect, which means more bolts hitting the target (which is why it's not on the clearing staff, with which you want to hit multiple targets).

my POB is set up on a single boss target so it takes it in account doesnt it ?

I mean that your average hit will be higher, but due to more spread, your single target actual dps might suffer (less hits on the target).
"
WinterHiko wrote:
I mean that your average hit will be higher, but due to more spread, your single target actual dps might suffer (less hits on the target).

oh yes ok i see, thank you

by the way, my guess is 30 maps for your adventure with incantation xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info