[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Neyvane wrote:
Hello can anyone help me out with the leveling using this build am actually in act 2 using arc + added lightning damage and am struglin a bit if anyone can help, ty

Act 2 is rough in general, you'll get through it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Added Galvanic Field to the POBs.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
How does JAWS OF AGONY work? I watch POB and I can't see it in any of the builds, although this item is considered by you almost fundamental. Can you tell me more about it? In particular, when to start wearing it, and when not to.
"
How does JAWS OF AGONY work? I watch POB and I can't see it in any of the builds, although this item is considered by you almost fundamental. Can you tell me more about it? In particular, when to start wearing it, and when not to.

Jaws of Agony has a 25% chance of granting a Power Charge when you throw a trap. So, when you start a new map or zone, you'll swap to Jaws of Agony and throw traps until you have max charges, swap back to your main weapons and restore the Auras in Prism Guardian, then go about your day.
Hey thanks for the build,

A bit of a noob here, I'm confused by the end game amethyst rings with the +1 power charges, how do I actually go about obtaining them?
Cannot find them on trade
"
A bit of a noob here, I'm confused by the end game amethyst rings with the +1 power charges, how do I actually go about obtaining them?

They're synthesized unique rings, search by power charge implicit. It's quite likely nobody has found and sold one yet, this early.
Hi , i like your build so much can you free have an update for pob without cluster jewel , cluster jewel is exp at league starter
"
KissMyBoobs wrote:
Hi , i like your build so much can you free have an update for pob without cluster jewel , cluster jewel is exp at league starter

You don't need it until high levels anyway. Use the leveling trees to see how.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 20, 2022, 3:14:28 PM
I really like your build so far. Started leveling yesterday and I'm having a nice experience. One question though; what's the purpose of the Energy Shield Mastery: Increased Light Radius?
"
Hyker3 wrote:
I really like your build so far. Started leveling yesterday and I'm having a nice experience. One question though; what's the purpose of the Energy Shield Mastery: Increased Light Radius?

When you have all your life reserved, it removes all your light radius too, due to current low health. This mastery reverses it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info