[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

As others mentioned, I really wanna start with this, coz it looks promising, but tankyness is concern by me too. The guide specifically says extremely tanky...I hate squishy builds...so how it's looking?
"
Jesixxxa wrote:
How do you plan on negating the dmg per power charge on shimmeron? The trickster node is just recovered so its over time and there doesnt seem to be too much regen built in. Going to rely on purely es recharge? leech? What happens when there is no packs and you are ticking for 1600 lightning dmg a second?

weapon swap jaws of agony
That 1600 damage is before resistances, isn't it? With 8 charges and standard 75% resistance it should be 400 damage/s, not too bad with the build overleech.
"
Jesixxxa wrote:
How do you plan on negating the dmg per power charge on shimmeron? The trickster node is just recovered so its over time and there doesnt seem to be too much regen built in. Going to rely on purely es recharge? leech? What happens when there is no packs and you are ticking for 1600 lightning dmg a second?

You only take the lightning damage if you've crit recently, and it's affected by resistance. You also leech if you've crit recently, from Soul Drinker. So the only time you'll take degen damage exceeding your leech is when you're fighting a leech-immune monster. Consecrated ground+zealot's oath will offset most but not all of this, when this does happen.

"
magyarim11 wrote:
As others mentioned, I really wanna start with this, coz it looks promising, but tankyness is concern by me too. The guide specifically says extremely tanky...I hate squishy builds...so how it's looking?

Determination and a granite flask are enough on trash monsters, especially in combination with the massive on-kill recovery. The build is going to have some occasional pops on map clearing from rare mob elemental attackers, but it should be a non-issue on most bosses. I've been playing an Inquisitor version of this with the exact same stats and Aegis Aurora, prior to this patch. In my experience recovery was always that build's weakness, not mitigation, so I'm quite sure this will be good.

You CAN run Aegis on this build, but you will lose your CWDT wave of conviction and about half of your damage. Aegis is also very expensive these days, not quite worth trading 1500c and half your damage for.

"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
That 1600 damage is before resistances, isn't it? With 8 charges and standard 75% resistance it should be 400 damage/s, not too bad with the build overleech.

Yes that's right. It is mitigated.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 19, 2022, 8:21:14 AM
I added an Aegis Aurora version for the rich tanky peeps who don't mind goin slow.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thanks for the guide, how would you progress gear before getting uniques? Especially with unique drop rate being nerfed?
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, how would you progress gear before getting uniques? Especially with unique drop rate being nerfed?

Same as any other build, use what you can get. Several of the items in this build are boss drops (which didn't get nerfed), and some have historically been very cheap. The unique drop rate change isn't going to make a huge difference. It's probably going to be cheaper than last league overall, since I removed Aegis Aurora.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 19, 2022, 9:25:17 AM
I don't see a chain gem or the chain mastery, Galvanic Field probably needs it for good clear, otherwise it can't hit anything outside of the radius.
"
Scarborough wrote:
I don't see a chain gem or the chain mastery, Galvanic Field probably needs it for good clear, otherwise it can't hit anything outside of the radius.

Galvanic Field is for single-target.
Hello can anyone help me out with the leveling using this build am actually in act 2 using arc + added lightning damage and am struglin a bit if anyone can help, ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info