[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Rachdingue wrote:
About the cluster jewels, is it necessary to get the seal mender, essence rush and conjured wall? I see on POB conjured wall is not picked
Conjured wall isn't the only option, but you need a certain notable which moves the desired notables to the front two slots, placing itself in the back where it is then not allocated. Notables get shuffled around on the jewel depending on which ones.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 22, 2022, 2:00:41 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:
About the cluster jewels, is it necessary to get the seal mender, essence rush and conjured wall? I see on POB conjured wall is not picked
Conjured wall isn't the only option, but you need a certain notable which moves the desired notables to the front two slots, placing itself in the back where it is then not allocated. Notables get shuffled around on the jewel depending on which ones.

So any notable will do? Or should I POB that to check the options
"
Rachdingue wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:

So any notable will do? Or should I POB that to check the options

You have to check, only some work.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi, thanks for the build, sorry for noob question but I seem to be missing about 4 passive points from my tree compared to yours(evasion version), basically I don't see a way I could get 8 extra passives for second large cluster, I seem to be only missing 4 levels?
"
sygippc wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, sorry for noob question but I seem to be missing about 4 passive points from my tree compared to yours(evasion version), basically I don't see a way I could get 8 extra passives for second large cluster, I seem to be only missing 4 levels?

Do /passives and see if you missed some quest rewards, you should have 22 there. Update the POB double check that you're using the exact same tree, maybe you have a 4-passive mastery cluster you're not supposed to have.
Hey, followed your build and although leveling was somewhat of a pain the build really started flying through maps, getting to red maps was a breeze and super fun.

I'm running into some dmg issues with stuff like 5-6 essence AN or high difficulty kalandra lakes. It got so bad that at one point I had a 10-minute intense fight with a diff 13 lake monster (which of course granted nothing).

Any idea what i should look for right now? I'm trying to level for some jewel sockets and hoping some double crit multi jewels can ramp up the dmg.
"
KingRaker wrote:
Hey, followed your build and although leveling was somewhat of a pain the build really started flying through maps, getting to red maps was a breeze and super fun.

I'm running into some dmg issues with stuff like 5-6 essence AN or high difficulty kalandra lakes. It got so bad that at one point I had a 10-minute intense fight with a diff 13 lake monster (which of course granted nothing).

Any idea what i should look for right now? I'm trying to level for some jewel sockets and hoping some double crit multi jewels can ramp up the dmg.
Gear looks good, you just need levels and power charge implicits. You've done great on putting stuff together, even making it to red maps/through the difficulty 12 stuff is pretty deep into endgame.

Difficulty 13 just tends to do that. It's a bit easier on the Inquisitor version, which does more damage to resistance monsters like that. I'd recommend it if you're going to grind for an extended period, especially since you seem to know what you're doing.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll just focus on getting some levels to the char, got some woke gems and the damage is starting to pop off again. I'll put off the inquis switch for later since leveling usually kills off my drive to grind and also I fell in love with the trickster overleech.

Is a Shimmeron with elemental pen corrupt worth it for the trickster version? Not sure if the implicit causes the self damage to penetrate my own res lol.
"
KingRaker wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll just focus on getting some levels to the char, got some woke gems and the damage is starting to pop off again. I'll put off the inquis switch for later since leveling usually kills off my drive to grind and also I fell in love with the trickster overleech.

Is a Shimmeron with elemental pen corrupt worth it for the trickster version? Not sure if the implicit causes the self damage to penetrate my own res lol.

It's elemental damage for quality so you may have to corrupt yourself, and I dunno, I haven't checked for the corruption pen.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 24, 2022, 8:28:44 PM
Hello Cassie!

Enjoying your build, this is my first time reaching endgame.
I am currently at T14 maps and struggling with survival as I often get deleted.
What would you recommend for me to be my next upgrade?

I could afford 5L Shav, but not sure if that is worth it or I should better save up for 6L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info