[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:
I'm kinda struggling right now in gear progression. I really need the shav but it is expensive and cannot do some higher tier maps. Any "cheap" upgrades I can do while I farm for shav?

Nothing obvious. Maybe check my atlas tree in the guide for a better money making strategy, shavs is really cheap for me. You're missing a lot of really helpful mastery points in the passive tree, double check those and fix that, it should help. Also update your imported POB, I've made some improvements to the build since the beginning of the league. Consider going with the evasion version, based on what i see of your character, you seem to be capable to understand it.

Thanks again! I started with all the changes you said
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:
I'm kinda struggling right now in gear progression. I really need the shav but it is expensive and cannot do some higher tier maps. Any "cheap" upgrades I can do while I farm for shav?

Nothing obvious. Maybe check my atlas tree in the guide for a better money making strategy, shavs is really cheap for me. You're missing a lot of really helpful mastery points in the passive tree, double check those and fix that, it should help. Also update your imported POB, I've made some improvements to the build since the beginning of the league. Consider going with the evasion version, based on what i see of your character, you seem to be capable to understand it.

Thanks again! I started with all the changes you said
Thanks for posting your Atlas. Gonna reroll mine when I get a few more points.

Also, wanted to say that 3 out of the 4 crusader belt prefixes are pretty sweet for us. Cheap way to get another prefix on your belt if you've got room.
i just got back to playing recently so kinda rusty. but I dont allocate ghost reaver and zealoths oath until i get shavs right and go LL completely?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
i just got back to playing recently so kinda rusty. but I dont allocate ghost reaver and zealoths oath until i get shavs right and go LL completely?

You can get ghost reaver early because we don't have life leech anyway, but you will need a life flask and no zealot's oath until you pick up shavs.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thank you. Im kinda struggling now tho so slowing down a bit. I mean it was already rough i feel like the game is harder now? cant even count how many times ive died already. are there any suggestions you can do for the current state of my character
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
Thank you. Im kinda struggling now tho so slowing down a bit. I mean it was already rough i feel like the game is harder now? cant even count how many times ive died already. are there any suggestions you can do for the current state of my character

The game is much harder than ever, yes. Especially campaign. You're at the hardest point, just push through it, it gets easier at maps when you're at the required level to equip good gear.

You're wearing speed leveling gear, campaign is balance around essence/ID crafting defensive gear for your level. So in the leveling uniques you'll die faster but kill faster too. You should get some instant life flasks, though.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I've been playing this build and pretty much completed mapping but I feel I'm behind where I should be in the build still. I got most of the gear on the POB, just need boots then the expensive af rings (and probably perfect my flasks). But my energy shield is at a measly 3.6k and I get 1 shot so often it hurts. I'm only lvl 90 so that might have something to do with it. I have most of the gear which gives energy shield though and most of the skill tree so I'm just confused how I'm missing a whole 1.4k ES comparted to the POB. Is there any quick fix I might be missing or did I just get low roll gear? thanks
"
AsheOCE wrote:
I've been playing this build and pretty much completed mapping but I feel I'm behind where I should be in the build still. I got most of the gear on the POB, just need boots then the expensive af rings (and probably perfect my flasks). But my energy shield is at a measly 3.6k and I get 1 shot so often it hurts. I'm only lvl 90 so that might have something to do with it. I have most of the gear which gives energy shield though and most of the skill tree so I'm just confused how I'm missing a whole 1.4k ES comparted to the POB. Is there any quick fix I might be missing or did I just get low roll gear? thanks

Mostly boots and leveling into jewels/ES nodes. Your amulet isn't quality from catalyst. Also, perhaps you're missing your Watcher's Eye. Your shavs and crown are low roll (you need +1 power charge crown regardless).

Perfecting your flasks (especially with automatic use enchant) will be a bigger defensive upgrade than grabbing all the ES stuff. You might also want to consider swapping to the evasion POB, it's more defensive.

Double check that you've updated the POB to the newest version too.
About the cluster jewels, is it necessary to get the seal mender, essence rush and conjured wall? I see on POB conjured wall is not picked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info