[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Sorry I was away for a bit everyone!

"
igloodude640 wrote:
Hey, first off I want to say I've had fun with this build. I'm currently running the evasion build (still in budget).

Would like to how some of the other builds stack up to this guide. I'm having fun with this build, but am deep enough that I would like to know what's out there.

Here is my current pob https://pastebin.com/TYfiP86N

I guess what I'm asking is should I continue to pursue this build, or go with something else. I'm just trying to finish the atlas and kill the endgame bosses.
If I do continue with this build, I'd like some recommendations for what to upgrade next.

I've got 3.5 div worth of currency. Appreciate your input.

Thunderfist, Power charge gear, some respeccing for cluster jewel, better boots

"
__arqu__ wrote:
cwdt wave of conviction + conductivity seems to always go in weird direction, is there any way to aim it?

why not use assassin's mark instead of conductivity?

then for quality of life use arcanist's brand + wave + mark / conductivity

Triggers point at the mob that hit or triggered them. It works fine on bosses.

Conductivity increases damage more than mark.

You can't use two curses by default, you're limited to one unless you pick up gear or passives for it. Wach curse application replaces the oldest previously existing curse, if you would exceed your curse limit. So Conductity would be removed as Assassin's mark is applied, and it would cycle between the two, on the arcanist brand.

Also, we don't have the gem slots for arcanist brand.

"
Rachdingue wrote:
I'm struggling a bit on late game bosses. For example, guardian of they hydra just one shots me if I don't dodge properly, that's almost 4,5k HP+ES in one hit.

And then damage is low for bosses, it took me so long to kill it... I need some level to get the cluser nodes and I'm missing the +1 power charge rings but will that make such a difference?

Kinda stressful having to no-hit every boss.

Use galvanic field instead of conduit, and get level 21 gems. You also need +1 rings of course and YES it is a big difference. You can also consider rerolling Inquisitor, which is much better, now that you've got the concept of the build down. (It's not recommended for new players because it's weaker in super budget gear and also harder to level).

"
BearInside wrote:

First of all thank you for this build I am enjoying it so far. I am having a similar problem as Rachdingue, stuck at lv92 because whenever I grind some xp I get one shotted by some random boss or powerful rare mob. I would appreciate any feedback&advice on how to proceed whether it would be on my gear or how to approach later stages of the game, thank you in advance!

Your profile is set to private so I can't give specifics, but I'm guessing you're just missing more gear still. Things to check include switching to evasion trickster or one of the inquisitor builds, or perhaps you just need a lot of gear upgrades. As an 'ethical gamer' build (LOL), your items do matter for endgame content as chris intended.
"
mcmbowinc2 wrote:
used this build. Really really enjoyable build.

first time i play so deep in POE.

did maven/uber elder for the first time with it.

reached lvl 98 for the first time also.

Always good to see it! Congrats!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Question:

Is Essence Worm Unset Ring good at all? mb until getting the power charge rings?
"
DanteSVertigo wrote:
Question:

Is Essence Worm Unset Ring good at all? mb until getting the power charge rings?

No because it disables your other auras
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I can't really find where to put my forbidden flesh and flame in the POB, what jewel slots should they replace?
"
MysticDijin wrote:
I can't really find where to put my forbidden flesh and flame in the POB, what jewel slots should they replace?

It generally doesn't matter as long as it replaces rare jewels. The only jewel positioning that matters are the ones with radiuses, use any other slot, such as the ones in your cluster jewels.
Thank you for the reply, will do!
What about Void Battery +1 powercharge and 25% dmg per power charge?
Is it also a good option or will it mess with certain stats?
"
MysticDijin wrote:
What about Void Battery +1 powercharge and 25% dmg per power charge?
Is it also a good option or will it mess with certain stats?

You'd have to plug it into POB. You could maybe pull this off with maxed gear, especially if you found a +2pc ring or two somewhere. It'd drop your crit chance a ton, Shimmeron gives much more crit.
Hi! Really love this build, Arc was my first skill I tried when I first started and always wanted to come back to it knowing more now about the game itself. Couple of questions about how to improve my character. With the scarcity of items this league, most plus 1 to max power charges are about 60div each. Is there anything else I should aim for to replace gifts from above? Would a curse on hit ring with elemental weakness or conductivity synergize? If so, what would take the place of conductivity in you CWDT helm? Thank you!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZaVjpiTs
Last edited by EpsilonV on Nov 2, 2022, 10:58:24 PM
I'm gunna play this in mayhem. Mostly just cause i wanna play unleash. everything looks pretty attainable except shavs. Likely just use coruscating elixir for chaos immuninity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info