[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Belic007 wrote:
Ok, I gave this build some more time, got some more gear and it works pretty fine. I have a question about Large Cluster Jewel. Does the jewel have to be exactly the same or I can put something like that instead:

https://imgur.com/a/r58z7EH

Also, is there any new orb to get this Elder effect on shimmeron to increase elemental damage instead of physical?

You need the third notable not for allocating, but because it moves both the good notables to the front of the jewel, saving you three passive points. I haven't tested it, but I think any third notable might work.

Elemental damage quality comes from Harvest craft, it costs 15,000 primal crystallized lifeforce. It used to be 25c on TFT.

I checked your character for you, look into a belt upgrade and near-perfect flasks with instilling next.

Yep I've just bought a bit better belt so I can put Atziri's Step next and have chaos res almost capped.

About the jewel - this 8/11 passive skill point difference is not an issue? And can I just slam third passive with an exalt on the jewel from the screenshot?
"
Belic007 wrote:
Yep I've just bought a bit better belt so I can put Atziri's Step next and have chaos res almost capped.

About the jewel - this 8/11 passive skill point difference is not an issue? And can I just slam third passive with an exalt on the jewel from the screenshot?

It needs to be three notable (seal mender+essence rush+random), 8 passive. Slamming might hit stats per point rather than a notable, you need to just buy it 8-3 or fully craft it yourself.

(Depending on prices, buying 2mods to slam could actually be viable with how low exalts are)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 9:01:23 PM
ok, so this jewel will be insane chokepoint :/
"
Cassie322 wrote:
Your gloves and shield could use a lot more ES, see my profile for an example. I'd say the gloves are optional, rampage is good for clearing. Finishing off 4/5 of your instilled flask set is also a really really big deal, you should only need one life flask.

Thanks for the tips. I got some updated gear, but I also just got my first Divine Orb on a T6 map, go figure. Assuming it should be used on a single piece of gear (or jewel?), what do you suggest? Clearing is a lot better but I don't wanna waste it.
"
Anuv wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
Your gloves and shield could use a lot more ES, see my profile for an example. I'd say the gloves are optional, rampage is good for clearing. Finishing off 4/5 of your instilled flask set is also a really really big deal, you should only need one life flask.

Thanks for the tips. I got some updated gear, but I also just got my first Divine Orb on a T6 map, go figure. Assuming it should be used on a single piece of gear (or jewel?), what do you suggest? Clearing is a lot better but I don't wanna waste it.

If I were you, I'd split it and get near-perfect auto-triggering flasks. Search by 'surgeon's' and then tier 1-2 for the secondary mod. Then instill it for charges full trigger. (Some can be 'adjacent' and use the other full trigger flasks)

"
Belic007 wrote:

You can use one with only two notables 8 passive for budget, so you can have the sockets for the other jewels. It's also not that hard to craft yourself with alt/aug/regal, at least up to two notables.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Anuv wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:

If I were you, I'd split it and get near-perfect auto-triggering flasks. Search by 'surgeon's' and then tier 1-2 for the secondary mod. Then instill it for charges full trigger. (Some can be 'adjacent' and use the other full trigger flasks)

"
Belic007 wrote:

You can use one with only two notables 8 passive for budget, so you can have the sockets for the other jewels. It's also not that hard to craft yourself with alt/aug/regal, at least up to two notables.

Also, any tips how to craft the flasks? Last time I've played there were no tiers on them. I've used like 100 alternations and did not manage to get even one right.
"
Belic007 wrote:
Also, any tips how to craft the flasks? Last time I've played there were no tiers on them. I've used like 100 alternations and did not manage to get even one right.

Alt spamming then aug and praying is the best way to get perfect flasks, but it isn't the best way to get USABLE ones with less than perfect rolls.

I usually just buy bases for 1-3c with 'surgeon' mod and the right ilvl and hope to get lucky with the aug. That can also hit perfect roll, but the supply of that is super limited. there's also this card:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Surgeon

Also for a cheapo option, you can bestiary augment bottom tier immunity options like skunk for poison or lizard for bleed, the surgeon mod is the most important one anyway.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 10:38:12 PM
Just dropped an aegis aurora, welp time to start gearing for full low life conversion. Ill leave an update on how the build feels once everyone is set up and Let's Go!!
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Last edited by JackOfAllBacons on Aug 25, 2022, 1:47:30 AM
Thanks so much Cassie, Managed to hit 2.5k ES and beat uber lab today. Going to save up for the energy from within and crown of the prophet :)
Hello, been using this build when I have time this league and its working pretty well. Had to swap some talents around for better suitability but nothing different than what your guide has said. I was wondering why we take light radius node instead of discipline reduced mana cost.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info