[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
nismov2 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dCmM4hte.

Could I get a recommendation on what to save up for?

Should I work towards Shavronne's? Militant Faith? Presence of Chayula?
Prism Guardian is a little pricey. The aforementioned 3 items are all around the same price.

I am trying to see what would be my best bang for my buck at the moment.

I got a really lucky hit on Heist for the Energy from Within Jewel. :P

I'd say: rare belt, second gifts from above (res supported by the new belt), 5L shav's, flasks, presence, faith, in that order. Your rare shield is fine. You might be able to unspec from attribute notables now too.

Thank you for the swift response! Prism guardian once I obtain Shavronne and above 3k eshield? Oh, also I have the attribute notable because I wouldn't have enough dexterity for the Atziri's Step

I'm having so much fun :) Really appreciate it.
Last edited by nismov2 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:42:21 PM
"
nismov2 wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
nismov2 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dCmM4hte.

Could I get a recommendation on what to save up for?

Should I work towards Shavronne's? Militant Faith? Presence of Chayula?
Prism Guardian is a little pricey. The aforementioned 3 items are all around the same price.

I am trying to see what would be my best bang for my buck at the moment.

I got a really lucky hit on Heist for the Energy from Within Jewel. :P

I'd say: rare belt, second gifts from above (res supported by the new belt), 5L shav's, flasks, presence, faith, in that order. Your rare shield is fine. You might be able to unspec from attribute notables now too.

Thank you for the swift response! Prism guardian once I obtain Shavronne and above 3k eshield? Oh, also I have the attribute notable because I wouldn't have enough dexterity for the Atziri's Step

I'm having so much fun :) Really appreciate it.

You're welcome! Prism would be asap, it's super strong and you get ES. It just requires shavs as a precursor. Shavs itself however, you need about 3k ES to turn on auras with it safely.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:46:38 PM
League started with this build and albeit the campaign / early mapping was rough (AN mobs everywhere even in campaign didn't help) I'm starting to enjoy it.

I'm currently doing red maps and I'm starting to lack a bit of single target damage against beefy mobs.
Next big purchase should probably be around 4 divine orbs for either 6L shavs or Thunderfist.
What would benefit me the most for single target ?

Anyway thanks for the build !
"
n0rel wrote:
League started with this build and albeit the campaign / early mapping was rough (AN mobs everywhere even in campaign didn't help) I'm starting to enjoy it.

I'm currently doing red maps and I'm starting to lack a bit of single target damage against beefy mobs.
Next big purchase should probably be around 4 divine orbs for either 6L shavs or Thunderfist.
What would benefit me the most for single target ?

Anyway thanks for the build !

The beefiest are probably elemental resistant, so I'd actually say it's enlighten 3 so you can put conductivity in your CWDT and use damage links on your GF. (You can't afford the CWDT mana cost without enl3 on your mana auras). (You're also meant to use high level CWDT, I see you're using low level CWDT). If you don't want to change this and use enlighten, then I'd recommend you switch to hextouch high level conductivity on your GF.

Next would be thunderfist (forced to use damage link GF with this), then 6l shavs.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 3:30:07 PM
Ok so I'll probably do the hextouch setup until I can afford the enlighten then (lvl 3 corrupted will have to do I guess). Thunderfirst will have to wait.

I'm also trying to grab some energy shield left and right (sitting at 3k8 currently) to avoid some occasional one shot situations so any advice is welcome.
"
n0rel wrote:
Ok so I'll probably do the hextouch setup until I can afford the enlighten then (lvl 3 corrupted will have to do I guess). Thunderfirst will have to wait.

I'm also trying to grab some energy shield left and right (sitting at 3k8 currently) to avoid some occasional one shot situations so any advice is welcome.

3.8 is fine for your current budget level, the game has just gotten kinda bullshit with this patch. I recently moved the energy shield node from top right to top middle, which is a bit of an increase, so update your POB and try that.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 3:48:28 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:

3.8 is fine for your current budget level, the game has just gotten kinda bullshit with this patch. I recently moved the energy shield node from top right to top middle, which is a bit of an increase, so update your POB and try that.

Had to compensate for the 10 str lost but have 4k1 ES now so definitely feels safer. Thanks for the advices !
I am enjoying it. Playing T7 maps without much problems. I still need a lot to buy but I need a lot of currency. Next stop upgrade my 4L shav to 5L or enlightment I think.
Ok, I gave this build some more time, got some more gear and it works pretty fine. I have a question about Large Cluster Jewel. Does the jewel have to be exactly the same or I can put something like that instead:

https://imgur.com/a/r58z7EH

Also, is there any new orb to get this Elder effect on shimmeron to increase elemental damage instead of physical?
Last edited by Belic007 on Aug 24, 2022, 7:44:41 PM
"
Belic007 wrote:
Ok, I gave this build some more time, got some more gear and it works pretty fine. I have a question about Large Cluster Jewel. Does the jewel have to be exactly the same or I can put something like that instead:

https://imgur.com/a/r58z7EH

Also, is there any new orb to get this Elder effect on shimmeron to increase elemental damage instead of physical?

You need the third notable not for allocating, but because it moves both the good notables to the front of the jewel, saving you three passive points. I haven't tested it, but I think any third notable might work.

Elemental damage quality comes from Harvest craft, it costs 15,000 primal crystallized lifeforce. It used to be 25c on TFT.

I checked your character for you, look into a belt upgrade and near-perfect flasks with instilling next.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 7:52:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info