[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

Why do we choose death's oath as body armour? I feel like the damage of death aura is quite low compared to a single caustic and on-hit effects.
Hey! I am just starting your build. I had a Death's Oath character several years ago and am thrilled to do yours.

Question for you, I have a Mageblood from my current build. What flasks would you recommend using?
I asked another question but im stupid and missed the answer right in front of me. My bad.
Last edited by icornish89 on May 25, 2023, 7:11:10 AM
Hi. Thanks for the build, it was a blast. 40/40, first ever 100 (bought last couple of bars), first ever MB - everything that i wanted. Gonna run it from the start next league.
"Beginner Friendly"
Last edited by NandoTheNoob on Jun 26, 2023, 12:15:58 PM
"
Lavrick wrote:
Hi. Thanks for the build, it was a blast. 40/40, first ever 100 (bought last couple of bars), first ever MB - everything that i wanted. Gonna run it from the start next league.

Hopefully we won't get the 3rd league in a row where they nerf us :D
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Lavrick wrote:

Hopefully we won't get the 3rd league in a row where they nerf us :D

Well, even after this nerfs it was a blast. BTW i even farmed myself first ever HH, don't know why.
"
Poizoom wrote:
Why do we choose death's oath as body armour? I feel like the damage of death aura is quite low compared to a single caustic and on-hit effects.

Hello, do you plan to update it for the upcoming league ? :)
"
8rainjuice wrote:
Hello, do you plan to update it for the upcoming league ? :)

There are no actual changes since last league. So no real need for any updating really, I will look over the guide though once before league as I always do and see if I can make the guide overall better!

Also thinkin of doing a leveling guide video^^

All depends on how much time I have!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info