Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Shern wrote:
"
This set of changes focuses on unique items available during the campaign,

RIP Oni-Goroshi

Otherwise some nice changes, can't wait to spin up the death counter

Chris said in the Q&A that unique items from specific boss encounters are not affected by those changes. They will still have the same chances of dropping.
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
traps are finally dead

Dont cry because you cant faceroll, seismic trap took a hit but probably still viable.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
The Exalt/Divine change is a pretty convincing argument for players to not give you more money. Unless you're planning to update all the div cards that give exalts into giving divines.

Pretty big slap in the face to everyone that spent thousands to get those cards in the game, and then you undermine their purpose.

Really not a good look. Especially when this whole "fix" is for a completely artificial "problem".
beyond the total ugliness of published changes, i would like to say that every 3 months you push new content and with it you say you are also fixing the balance issues of the game existing prior to new league release, but also, each and every time, with your new content you create more balance issues, which you will be proud to ”fix” at the start of the next league, and so on and so on and so on. is there really no one who can see the total irony of it?
You bore me, mageling.
Hyrri's Demise is dead now?
Hyrri's Bite is not listed as changed unique, and Demise was one of the items that allowed some good scaling builds (like Iron Commander dex stacking).
Do you care about standard league at all? Fcked the whole economy with one patch seems pretty braindead for me tho. Losing all your currency for future builds because of some dumb divine orb exalted orb swap is massive fun.
The decision to quit a game was never ever easier for me.
Sadly pumped 300$ into this stupid game for not playing it anymore.

THANKS GGG
I was planning after 8 month break to start to play POE again, after I saw what you guys did with Divine orb and Exalt orb changes, I told myself nope thank you I will pass. Even now you can see that it is a bad decision, now will be much more harder to get Divine orbs (because there is no more vendor recipe, there is no shards, only one divination card) and it will cost much more then exalted orbs, with new crafting changes it will be much harder to craft good items and they cost much more because of price of Divine orbs and amount you will need to craft something good. I can bet that on 2nd-3rd week of league people will feel real impact of this change and will be going wild on reddit, after that GGG will do some changes again related to Divine and Exalt orb. So nope I better do something else.
Well, looks like my go-to SSF build finally got the big nerfhammer. Skellies, Zombies, Spectres, and Golems... you were my bestest of friends for so long.... I'll miss you.

But all good things come to an end, time to try something else.
With ex/dv change getting timeless jewel that will fit your build would be non economically viable for pretty much everyone.

Imho a good idea would be to change seed number to be an implicit mod so that we could reroll with blessed orbs instead.
div/ex swap... Im a fool thinking I could try a standard for a while. Thats just a disrespect. 0$ for you go go diablo 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info