Which unique are you hoping for to be buffed?

Disfavour 3000%, it's so long over due and has been requested for a long time. I'd be okay with them moving it back to the uber version if it meant it was at least something in the game.
"
Nubatron wrote:
There are quite a few but I would like to see Infernal Mantle improved. The low mana thing was kind of ruined by the change to 50%. 35% was already pretty bad downside and it just got worse.

Maybe increase the conversion rate of fire to chaos, or change the low mana downside to be more reasonable.

Well, they went a different direction....

"
The Infernal Mantle Unique Body Armour no longer has 25-35% increased Fire Damage. It now has +3 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems (previously +1), and 100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana (previously 15%).

I know the +gems has good use, but that downside is so much worse.

Also, I really hate what they did to Covenant.

"
The Covenant Unique Body Armour no longer has Socketed Gems Cost and Reserve Life instead of Mana. Instead, it now has Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 29 Added Chaos Damage (previously Level 15), and Skills gain a Base Life cost equal to 100% of Base Mana Cost.

Unless I'm reading that incorrectly, it looks like you still spend the mana cost and now have an added life cost. I personally viewed Convenant as a nice way to spend life on skills without f'ing your build with Blood Magic. Now it has the worst of all worlds. The Added Chaos Damage makes it a decent 7-link now but I feel like the identity of it was more about the spending life part of it.

Also, Ashrend. Come on. I liked the old version much more.

"
The Ashrend Unique Body Armour no longer causes socketed Gems to be Supported by Level 10 Added Fire Damage, or provides +30-50 to maximum Life. It now has 75-150% increased Physical Damage with Ranged Weapons (previously 10-15%), and -30 to -60 Physical Damage taken from Attack Hits (previously -5 to -7).

I used it for a lot of strange builds. I don't see using it much now.

Also, where is Voidforge, Starforge and Atziri's Disfavour? They buffed the leveling uniques and forgot the end game melee uniques that need a lot of love. That's particularly more true now that crafting just got a lot harder, and that's one of the few ways to actually make melee workable.

I was hoping for more on the unique buffs.

Last edited by Nubatron on Aug 12, 2022, 7:11:28 AM
Most of the ideas tossed around here are much better than what we got...
lol mine uniq item got deleted :D :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info