Which unique are you hoping for to be buffed?

Want them to make The Bringer of Rain relevant again :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I wish to see buffed all kind of unique melee weapons: Starforge, Disfavour, Hegemony's era etc etc... I can understand the concept where well crafted rare is better than unique. What I don't understand is why even mediocre rare outperforms T1 unique.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Honestly I love making builds so i'm really not picky, what I want is buffs that make put my thinking hat on and decide if I can make use of it.

Both they've shown so far hit that, I could see myself using either for some purpose - probably not forever obviously but still a usage improvement.

What I don't want is ice tomb/crystal tomb tier uniques where the originals bad, and the upgraded one removes the best stat and is even worse. If they buff an item and it goes from nobody uses it to nobody uses it that is a waste of time, make it matter or don't bother.

Also Brainrattler.
Allelopathy to open blight against bosses
"
Phrazz wrote:

I think the Hungering Loop was an interesting idea and maybe could be applied to things like Bringer of Rain. Maybe allow it to consume 3-4 melee support gems so people have some agency over the outcome, and make it a little more worth losing one of the most important equipment slots.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

I think the Hungering Loop was an interesting idea and maybe could be applied to things like Bringer of Rain. Maybe allow it to consume 3-4 melee support gems so people have some agency over the outcome, and make it a little more worth losing one of the most important equipment slots.

The sad thing about BoR, is that it used to have 15% block. Today, it has, what, 6%? You can get MORE than that as a bench craft on a body armor, which make losing that spot for the use of a BoR directly stupid.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
the list is to long so to keep it simple i will put only 5

pillar of the caged god: bring back the original int mod "increased area of effect radius every x int"

Wideswing: replace "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect" with melee skills gain +1 to radius every 10 levels, add flat phys damage to non proyectile melee attacks based on distance from the player to the enemy hit.

Dialla's Malefaction:
Gems can be Socketed in this Item ignoring Socket Colour
Gems Socketed in Red Sockets have +2 to Level
Gems Socketed in Green Sockets have +20% to Quality
Gems Socketed in Blue Sockets gain 50% increased Experience
Gems Socketed in white Sockets gain more attack/cast speed
Has no Attribute Requirements

The Aylardex: 2% (from 1%) of Damage is taken from Mana before Life per Power Charge

Black Zenith: remove projectile condition
Socketed Spells deal 150% more Damage with Hits
Socketed Spells have +4 seconds to Cooldown
Socketed Spells have 100% increased mana cost
socketed spells have 50% more area of effect
can not be used with vaal spells
(140-180)% increased Energy Shield
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Aug 7, 2022, 11:00:31 AM
buff starforge and disfavour both weapons wich get outclassed by any rare weapon on day 1 with a few harvest rerolls oh and kaoms heart need back atleast 750-800HP look at the crazy rare body armours on top of having 6 sockeds while kaoms got 500hp and no sockeds gets hard outclased by rare body armours even if they brought it back to 1000hp it would still get outclassed by rare body armours for endgame builds but atleast the item would stay relevant for some builds
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 7, 2022, 11:06:26 AM
clayshaper
kaoms heart
"
DarkJen wrote:
But..
Its already 1000HP! =)

You should sell this asap…
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info