Which unique are you hoping for to be buffed?

"
Antigegner wrote:
- Kaom's heart (back to 1000 hp)
- Loreweave (back to 80)
- Vis Mortis (back to +1 Spectres)
- Reducing the Global Defences mod to 50% should only be on rare armor not on uniques
- Facebreaker (back to 1000)
- The bringer of rain (needs a buff)

This post is kinda sad, made me remember a lot of good builds.

I would be fine if the old stuff was nerfed and awesome new things were taking the place, but I think we are moving incrementally toward Chris' vision of hard mode, where nothing at all is strong.

I hope GGG has really done the math and found they have enough players who enjoy that playstyle and enough new players coming, if the existing playerbase does not buy off on this concept.
Kaoms heart back to 1000 HP
OR
Kaoms heart now grants the effect of the Pure Talent Jewel when equipped

Kaoms Root now has one socket. Socketed gems are supported by cast when moving.

Doryanis fist: add Leap slam can be used when unarmed, Doryani's Touch Skill is automatically used when hitting a target with leap slam

Doryani's Delusion now curses enemies hit with elemental weakness on hit (32% inc effect)
"

Best suggestion so far!
Hot, would play with cast while moving boots!
Well I think they should buff/redo Repentance Gloves as you can get Iron Will on the tree pretty easy.

Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 8, 2022, 11:08:37 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Want them to make The Bringer of Rain relevant again :)

I think the Hungering Loop was an interesting idea and maybe could be applied to things like Bringer of Rain. Maybe allow it to consume 3-4 melee support gems so people have some agency over the outcome, and make it a little more worth losing one of the most important equipment slots.

The sad thing about BoR, is that it used to have 15% block. Today, it has, what, 6%? You can get MORE than that as a bench craft on a body armor, which make losing that spot for the use of a BoR directly stupid.

My favourite build, not strongest but the one I most enjoyed playing, was a Wings of Entropy/Bringer of Rain duelist, both with the legacy block numbers (although IIRC the BoR already had the intrinsic support nerfs).
Using Cleave. And for a while I even had a Double Strike for single target.

I would love for that to be playable again. I can't imagine the buffs it would need... of course, I have that +2 radius to anticipate.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

this could use some movement speed
Null's Inclination
'Cast socketed Minion skill on kill' is so close to being interesting.
"
Soepkieken wrote:
"

Best suggestion so far!

Definitely would be super fun. Therefore, won’t happen.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Varana wrote:
My favourite build, not strongest but the one I most enjoyed playing, was a Wings of Entropy/Bringer of Rain duelist, both with the legacy block numbers (although IIRC the BoR already had the intrinsic support nerfs).
Using Cleave. And for a while I even had a Double Strike for single target.

I would love for that to be playable again. I can't imagine the buffs it would need... of course, I have that +2 radius to anticipate.

yeah the BoR builds, blender was what they were labelled. loved those builds. double strike, dual strike, cleave (true blender build).
i made one with a ranger. this was when EVERY build was left side of the tree, stacking armor with iron reflexes and such. i went full evasion, acrobatics and block. at the time it was insane (before the infamous 1.3 block/def nerfs). i could have evade block and dodge. something like 96% melee avoidance and 99% ranged avoidance. it was epic.
got a soul taker as a drop (my best ever drop cause it was worth like 80 exalts at the time) and so i tuned my char for full atk spd. at the time it was 20.30 atks per second.
i think the dps was around 90,000. damn those were the days!
wish i had my exalted support pack on this account. i really miss the exalted weapon effect - best one ever.

for uniques, they should be.....well unique. they should have mods which are not available anywhere else. or if its the same mod, it should have a flavour, or value, which is unobtainable anywhere else.
it doesn't have to make it specifically stronger than rares, of course, but just different. uniques have really lost their flavour because they're mostly not unique anymore. in the quest for new crafting options and such rares have availability to the same mods and at usually higher values depending on tiers of course.
Last edited by xMustard on Aug 9, 2022, 12:10:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info