Which unique are you hoping for to be buffed?

I would really like buffs to:

- Kaom's Heart: iconic, simple and... very unique indeed. Legacy had 1000 life in a world with very few skill gems. Today we are all socket-starved so the drawback has become much bigger over the years.

Simply boosting the life to +750 would probably be enough to make it viable again.

- Nebuloch: also has very unique modifiers but the damage is rather low and endurance stacking has never been a huge thing. Now that juggernaut is reworked, it is the perfect time to buff Nebuloch.

Giving Nebuloch +1 maximum endurance charges would play into its theme of an endurance stacking weapon. Dual wield for +2. It still would be niche, but we could finally see some dedicated ED stackers with this weapon.

What are you hoping for?
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2022, 8:40:58 AM
i cant tell at the spot, but after some scrolling through unique list there are tons of them which could buffed such as:

infernal mantle + consuming dark for fire to chaos conversion builds, also infernal mantle could have something interesting going on with that low mana.

warped time piece, the only amulet having reduce skill effect duration.

the aylardex, because mom stuff.

hinekoras sigh could be interesting to use again.

cowards legacy could slightly better.

the retch got destroyed after several insta leech nerfs. it basically does no damage now with that 200% leech to chaos mod.

shavrones revalation could be really cool ring with buff and higher emphasis on buffing mana or energy shield on others cost.

all corrupted unique jewels could use some serious really serious buff.

esh visage shield has such cool art and almost something intersting going on but it suck quite much.

it also could be fun to actually consider playing again with soul taker, or brain rattle, but with current melee state it's vain.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Aug 7, 2022, 1:27:07 AM
The Saviour, because I like dual wielding, and it's THE offhand for that.

Voltaxic because I miss those builds.

Poet's Pen because those builds were a ton of fun.

Kaom's Heart because that item is so iconic it deserves it.

Inpulsa's Broken Heart because it's a really fun item.

Yriel's Fostering because I always wanted to play that, but it never made it into the build as there's always a better alternative.
I also think they should do something with Trypanon. It's such a different weapon from anything else, but I have never seen anybody make it work for endgame.
I can live with bad uniques being trash, but stuff like Kaom is truly outdated now, 6l chest armors give more life than kaom so there is just no reason to pick it.

Here is one of the uniques that give more life than kaom ever could:

plus it adds like billion damage to many builds.

Even rare armors provide better EHP than kaom chest.
It should just go to 999life to not offend then 1000life version hoarders.

Now we have only Trash uniques and God uniques
The middle ground uniques are gone. There is not even reason to buy kaoms untill you get something decent, just get corrupted 6l chest with 160life and %life for 10chaos and transition in to unique with great bonuses or crafted influenced chest.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Chains of Command - make it capable of bossing with hits instead of kills to generate AWs
Onigorishi - change 2 hands to 1 hand so we can equip a damn shield (like Aegis )
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
But..
Its already 1000HP! =)

Clayshaper and shawronne for my flame golums
There are quite a few but I would like to see Infernal Mantle improved. The low mana thing was kind of ruined by the change to 50%. 35% was already pretty bad downside and it just got worse.

Maybe increase the conversion rate of fire to chaos, or change the low mana downside to be more reasonable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info