Our 3.19 Expansion Timeline

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Sentinel is one of the most poorly and unrewarding league this game ever had, hope it doesnt jump into the core and ruin even more game's performance.

Paired with the obviously untested archnemesis stuff which took more than a month to fix this could be one of the worst leagues ever.

Hope they remove archnemesis, league skipping again if they don't.

^ ^ ^ Boat league jokes aside, this right here ^ ^ ^
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
At what point in a league's lifecycle do details emerge regarding which aspects of a league will be retained for core gameplay?

Because, yanno...Gotta recombinate.
Aren't recombinators on the same/similar level to the synthesis machine? to me it feels like they are so i doubt they will be going core.

Also aren't recombinators an "too easy" way to get good gear? I'd imagine thats the reason we dont get the ones to use on gear during the acts.

Tldr: recombinators remind me of harvest and synthesis so Sentinel wont be added to core unless its changed in some way.
I just want PoE mobile as I have a phone !!!!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Poggies
BOAT detected!
If you're not removing the dumb rare mob changes I doubt the majority of casual players will care.
"
Ceahlau wrote:
Great news.
I disliked and quit this league.
Hope the next one will be better.

This.

The multilayer "enhanced" challenges were probably the most off-putting feature of all, in my opinion. I understand there are a number of vocal players who routinely complete 36+ of 40 challenges, and some of those upper tier players make no secret of the fact that they consider the challenges "too easy", but I feel it is a mistake to start balancing league challenges toward that kind of input. At barest minimum, it seems to me one risks alienating a larger portion of the playerbase by doing so.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jul 13, 2022, 11:07:52 PM
I thought Sentinel was an amazing league. It was really nice coming back after multiple league break to a league where all the previous build guides were still applicable. I hope you do another “no balance changes” league in the future. Sentinel as a mechanic was simple but had one big problem which was the charges on the sentinels, after everything is said and done I can say a big quality of life change would be to greatly increase the amount of charges on the sentinels. They should have 30 minimum charges Imo. It feels too annoying to make one and it be gone in 30 mins. I want a good sentinel to last me considerably longer, or else it feels like it’s not even worth rolling them.
Don't forget to bring new skill gems. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info