The Sound of Sentinels

Awesome Dominic. I hope to hear more of these recombinators sounds in 3.19 right Chris?
Will the Ps5 ever have working sound Dominic?...
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Hopefully the audio quality is not the same as the consoles currently (06/28/22) ! Well, they still haven't fixed the problem.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
This was an excellent beta league - the mechanic was really enjoyable and added a lot to the game.

Thank you.
"
Are they, “pew-pew!” lasers? No, surely not in Wraeclast!

If the MTX fits...
The name says it all.
This is kinda kool...it be really KOOL if I could hear them in combat or not running for my life...lol
Cool insight. Thanks Dominic!
Unfortunately, or to the shame of the developers, the sound engine in poe is outdated and needs to be upgraded. When Players go through content at the end of the game, repeatedly strengthening cards, the sound in the game greatly overloads the system and often disappears even with the maximum number of channels. It's time to rework this engine or release a new one.
Players with MEDIUM performance computers fail when trying to enjoy the sound that just disappears. So what happens on consoles then? I'm afraid to imagine.
Dear developers, I have translated some comments from the Russian-language forum for you. It's 2022 here, it's time for the update :)
####################################
Some kind of parallel universe. I read and freak out.
Tell Dominic there's an unimaginable hellish thing going on with audio on consoles. Keys, octaves, realism, complex work with sound... Hey... Do you have a console in your office? Run the map under the alchemist. For me, in those moments when the sound does not disappear at all due to your updates, I hear only a hoarse cacophony with out of sync tyk myk, cr, xp, snippets of phrases and other miracles. Not periodically, no! On EVERY map!!!
I just want to turn it off. Make me a button. Stop making fun of me!! - joanofdarkmadge
######################################
It's funny to hear about the sound, when most of the sound effects are cut down so as not to lag, but they really overcome these things. - LAROCCA25
######################################
It seems the same, with or without sound, fps 1 fig falls from a large number of mobs. But still, the sound is cut down, because it comes with a delay / jerks on smeared cards. I have to cut some music =) - evpaspike
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Please add the option to delete or release beasts from the menagerie.
your bones are wet
Hello Darkness, my old friend.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info