Kirac's Vault Pass Owners are now able to claim additional copies of Unique Weapon Skins

We've just deployed an update that allows the owners of either series of Kirac's Vault Pass who wish to dual-wield a weapon to claim a free additional copy of each Unique Weapon Skin they already own.

To redeem your additional skins, open the Unlocked section in the Microtransactions store on the site or in-game.

This change applies to the following skins:
  • Vendetta Paradoxica
  • Titan's Mjolner
  • Mystic Void Battery
  • Sanguine Arakaali's Fang

For more information on the Vault Pass, be sure to check out www.pathofexile.com/vault.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Amazing this wasn't in as standard, but eh, better late than never.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Beep Boop Boop
Nice
"

After all, they didn’t introduce this for the players initially, but for the sake of donation, so it’s not surprising, because the same thing happens with ordinary skins store-bought, and it used to happen with league rewards or league weapon skin's before - (I even remember that this happened with support packs when the effect of a weapon or weapon skin could not be applied to two weapons (but this is not accurate - it was a long time ago, I don’t remember already))

They think about it and change something if it can to speed up a successful donation process. I don’t argue there are positive points on their part generally, but sometimes they should think about it and improve some things for the players for free in addition, besides to the content itself.

I’m already silent about the fitting room for mtx, and the ability to return or change some purchased mtx without limiting it to just 3 pieces, since a lot of them can gather over the years, or the well-known problem of duplicates from loot boxes
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jun 21, 2022, 10:01:02 PM
Was the bug fixed for not applying the MTX with +1 minimum power charges with this also?
Thanks for doing this.
"
nrgleon45 wrote:
"

After all, they didn’t introduce this for the players initially, but for the sake of donation, so it’s not surprising, because the same thing happens with ordinary skins store-bought, and it used to happen with league rewards or league weapon skin's before - (I even remember that this happened with support packs when the effect of a weapon or weapon skin could not be applied to two weapons (but this is not accurate - it was a long time ago, I don’t remember already))

They think about it and change something if it can to speed up a successful donation process. I don’t argue there are positive points on their part generally, but sometimes they should think about it and improve some things for the players for free in addition, besides to the content itself.

I’m already silent about the fitting room for mtx, and the ability to return or change some purchased mtx without limiting it to just 3 pieces, since a lot of them can gather over the years, or the well-known problem of duplicates from loot boxes

I was speaking purely in light of that very fact: that they ALSO introduced weapon mtxes with support packs that either weren't initially working dual wield or did soon after (it's so long ago I can't remember either; I just remember it was an issue). There was a lesson either not learned from that or a fuck not given this time. I obviously have made up my mind there which it is.

I honestly don't care either way -- they got my money long before needing to resort to something as cheesy as a battle pass. Not having the paid (and earned) mtx working for dual wield was an oversight. Of course people are thanking them...For doing what shouldn't have needed to be done.

I remember when GGG weren't so easily praised for doing the bare minimum, but I guess as the standard drops, so do expectations and when GGG visibly clear that lowered bar, people notice. It's the grace of falling from grace: you don't have to work as hard to impress people.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
nrgleon45 wrote:
"

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thanks GGG
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info