3.18.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.18.1b Patch Notes

Alongside a handful of fixes and improvements, this patch introduces the ability to redeem an additional copy of an already-acquired Unique Weapon Skin from Kirac's Vault Pass.

General Improvements and Changes

• An additional copy of any Kirac's Vault Pass Weapon Skin microtransaction you have claimed so far can now be acquired through the 'Unlocked' shop category, for free!
  • This currently applies to Vendetta Paradoxica, Titan's Mjolner, Mystic Void Battery and Sanguine Arakaali's Fang, as you may want to dual-wield these weapons.
  • The nova that knocks back and briefly stuns enemies from the Arcane Buffer modifier now has a 2.5 seconds cooldown when gained by players. This fixes an issue where it could be repeatedly triggered if degenerating and regenerating Energy Shield at the same time.
  • Stackable items dropped from Metamorphs will no longer drop multiple stacks of the same item. They instead collate into a single combined stack of the item.
  • Microtransactions with a limit to how many you are able to purchase, such as Hideouts, are now hidden in the Path of Exile client shop when you have reached the purchase limit.
  • Fixed a wonky interaction between the Celestial Plague Bearer and Golden Character Effect microtransactions.
  • Fixed two instance crashes.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client-side fixes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2022, 9:09:21 PM
My First
"
gleejax wrote:
My First

Nice.
Heh.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
when remove archnemesis . and put original nemesisback? thanks
fk archnemesis.
>Fixed two instance crashes.
hope this is one of the blight tower building crashes
Please fix not being able to defer new items in Ritual totems!
Mystic Void Battery still bugged!
fix it plzz!
Woo! Great.
"
Mystic Void Battery still bugged!
fix it plzz!

Hey there,
Is this with regards to the appearance of the power charges not changing their effect?
If so, we have a fix coming for this in a future patch, sorry for the trouble! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info