Kirac's Vault Pass Owners are now able to claim additional copies of Unique Weapon Skins

"
better late than never.

So now it is available to standard?? Or is this for previous league vault pass?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 22, 2022, 3:41:02 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
Spoiler
"
better late than never.

So now it is available to standard?? Or is this for previous league vault pass?

This applies to both previous and current edition weapons from the Kirac Vault pass.

As you have access to the pass only by playing league, the vault passes are still unavailable for Standard players sadly (though I think TencentGGG will make them available in the future, with a different "unlocking option" for us Standard enjoyers).

If you bought and unlocked the Mjollner and Paradoxica weapon skins from the previous vault pass, you can get the second skin even in Standard - as those will be available to be used in league too.

If only they would add the vault passes for Standard, I might consider the second one is too (I only miss HH skin from the previous pass - sue me, I wanted the skins as they are "cool"), but only for Rumi's, this time is a hard pass as I also loath to be forced to play leagues...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jun 23, 2022, 12:25:49 AM
"
Gothicalcomy wrote:
Was the bug fixed for not applying the MTX with +1 minimum power charges with this also?

nope
NICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info