3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

I collected according to your build, as a result, some kind of “fork” came out, it’s worth tanking the bosses, it’s like yes, it’s cool, but I’ll grow old for the damage to moms while I’m picking someone up, although everything is being killed on your video, mb somewhere I made a mistake, tell me who understands

POB https://pastebin.com/AFRMKkfp
Last edited by Dek_Vlad on Jun 30, 2022, 10:09:31 AM
"
Dek_Vlad wrote:
I collected according to your build, as a result, some kind of “fork” came out, it’s worth tanking the bosses, it’s like yes, it’s cool, but I’ll grow old for the damage to moms while I’m picking someone up, although everything is being killed on your video, mb somewhere I made a mistake, tell me who understands

POB https://pastebin.com/AFRMKkfp

I thought my english was good, but I dont understand to 100% what you mean. But if you look for improvements on your pob
-how do you get onslaught
- where is your life leech
- not spell suppression capped
- missing 4 max res
- +1 strength gems grants reap +2 level
- boots enchant
- belt enchant
- how do you unnerve enemies
- not block capped (body armour mod)
- helm enchant
- rare jewel is pretty bad

didnt took a deeper look, its just from watching 2min of your pob

Edit: not ailment immune
118 skill points on lvl 89?
under 5k Life is a bot Life, keep in mind leech and regen is also based on you max hp
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 30, 2022, 2:29:24 PM
Im loving the exanguinate version, clears the map like a demon. My budget is low(mageblood + 40 ex) but the build is a pleasure to play, insanely tanky and good clearspeed, have to improve the damage to do bosses propertly.
I had a little question of something I'm missing, how did you get the Purity up to lvl 23?
I had a lvl 21 one( ice instead of lightning because my shield is +3 cold) + the 1 lvl craft but I can't figure the other lvl.

Ty for your build mate and keep updating it!
Thanks for the build. Perfectly closed all the content of the league. Uber-uber bosses flew away in an instant (the main thing is to keep the position for overlapping). Survival is just amazing.
Thanks again!
"
Darmonis wrote:
Im loving the exanguinate version, clears the map like a demon. My budget is low(mageblood + 40 ex) but the build is a pleasure to play, insanely tanky and good clearspeed, have to improve the damage to do bosses propertly.
I had a little question of something I'm missing, how did you get the Purity up to lvl 23?
I had a lvl 21 one( ice instead of lightning because my shield is +3 cold) + the 1 lvl craft but I can't figure the other lvl.

Ty for your build mate and keep updating it!

good to hear that you like the build, atleast you got much room for improvements. I‘m still looking for improvement.
You can get a lvl23 purity from lvl21 gem, +1 from sceptre and +1/2 from gloves aoe gem. Keep in mind that if you play with a taste of hate, its better to go with purity of lightning if you want to skip a second sapphire flask.
Last edited by Dek_Vlad on Jul 1, 2022, 4:11:28 AM
I thought my english was good, but I dont understand to 100% what you mean. But if you look for improvements on your pob
- missing 4 max res
- boots enchant
- belt enchant
- helm enchant

under 5k Life is a bot Life, keep in mind leech and regen is also based on you max hp
[/quote]

the problem is with the damage, in your video the bosses die, but I stand picking them for 10 minutes (ancient uber), I wanted to know what the problem is, from what you wrote, the damage will only raise +1 to power stones and if you replace a rare gem. even according to Pob, you have 19kk damage, I only get 9kk even if you make all the changes you described. Maybe there is some micro moment that I'm missing

https://pastebin.com/4GdmLk3S
Last edited by Dek_Vlad on Jul 1, 2022, 12:34:37 PM
"
Dek_Vlad wrote:
- missing 4 max res
- boots enchant
- belt enchant
- helm enchant

the problem is with the damage, in your video the bosses die, but I stand picking them for 10 minutes (ancient uber), I wanted to know what the problem is, from what you wrote, the damage will only raise +1 to power stones and if you replace a rare gem. even according to Pob, you have 19k damage, I only get 9 even if you make all the changes you described. Maybe there is some micro moment that I'm missing[/quote]

19k dps? I think you‘re looking at the cyclone dps or something else, the pob in the guide has something like 17m dps min max, with the ll setup even more. Also keep in mind that if you hit like a wed noodle, you wont apply full ailment effect on uber uber which results in clunky crit chance and so on
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 1, 2022, 5:21:50 AM
"
"
Dek_Vlad wrote:
- missing 4 max res
- boots enchant
- belt enchant
- helm enchant

the problem is with the damage, in your video the bosses die, but I stand picking them for 10 minutes (ancient uber), I wanted to know what the problem is, from what you wrote, the damage will only raise +1 to power stones and if you replace a rare gem. even according to Pob, you have 19k damage, I only get 9 even if you make all the changes you described. Maybe there is some micro moment that I'm missing

19k dps? I think you‘re looking at the cyclone dps or something else, the pob in the guide has something like 17m dps min max, with the ll setup even more. Also keep in mind that if you hit like a wed noodle, you wont apply full ailment effect on uber uber which results in clunky crit chance and so on[/quote]

It's not 19k but 19 million, I misspelled, but that's not the point, I don't understand your phrase "hit like a wed noodle", how do I understand that?
lets say you fight uber bosses, they have 70%less dmg taken. If you scale em even tankier with reduced damage from crits, max res, ele res and so on, they are pure tanks. So there is now your amulet witch grants brittle, sap and scorch if your to highest attributes are equal(strength/int) which is very important. The effect of these ailments is based on the enemy threshold. Lets say to get the max benefit from these you need to deal 1% of the enemies life as HIT Damage(not dps).So if you only deal 0,1% of there Life as HIT Damage, the ailments you inflict also has only 10% of there maximum effect. So in that case, you lose a bunch of crit chance, ele pen and less dmg taken.

Thats why I recommend to try this build with a high budget for good Damage gear and build knowledge. Its not a build for beginner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info