3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

-fixed fortify in the pob
- added Frostblink as an alternative Movement Skill, pretty good in my opinion with instant traveling aswell for refreshing Consercrated Ground and no need to stop to cyclone all day long :)

Edit: added the Reap Overlap section for tripple dmg, added Bottled Faith on Flask section

Edit 2: added pob for LowLife setup with overleech, still currently testing it

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 28, 2022, 7:54:25 AM
"
For now it seems like that we can tripple our damage if we hit the enemy only with the biggest ring of cyclone. Its like 25% off our aoe radius from max range to where we stand.

I tried to get as close as possible :(
...a lot of damage seems to have been lost
Im try to craft gear, and have question. If life regenerate rate was t2 or t3 - its ruin this build?
Last edited by Ebengrad on Jun 28, 2022, 10:57:11 AM
"
Piranes_ wrote:
"
For now it seems like that we can tripple our damage if we hit the enemy only with the biggest ring of cyclone. Its like 25% off our aoe radius from max range to where we stand.

I tried to get as close as possible :(
...a lot of damage seems to have been lost

dindnt know that eather till I found yesterday that reddit post and talked with the guy
"
Ebengrad wrote:
Im try to craft gear, and have question. If life regenerate rate was t2 or t3 - its ruin this build?

easiest is to test in pob like everything you craft. But if you dont like to hammer more ex into the item, t2 or T3 is fine. Just dont expect in the end to have 4k net regen with t3 mods ;-) 3.5k should still be fine.
Keep in mind that you need round about 1.5k Life per second for reap to spent(7,5aps x 200Life). Worst case scenario would be to take a watcher with 30 life on hit which results in up to 900 Life per second
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 28, 2022, 1:51:11 PM
As far as I understand, at the late stage of the game, it is worth abandoning "Overlord" in megalomaniac. Doesn't work for me on bosses and some strong cards?

Or you don't have a problem with 20 stacks of Fortify and I'm just doing something wrong?
"
Piranes_ wrote:
As far as I understand, at the late stage of the game, it is worth abandoning "Overlord" in megalomaniac. Doesn't work for me on bosses and some strong cards?

Or you don't have a problem with 20 stacks of Fortify and I'm just doing something wrong?

I doesnt work on bosses, thats why I dropped it. If you only use the char for mapping its good, otherwise its better to take more life or dps from the tree
divined a new

for Temple Paths (spell suppression) and Revitalising Frost (cold dmg + leech). This allows us to swap for a way better large cluster jewel with more dmg and less cost

also tested for fun Exsanguinate + awa chain/cold pen. Clear speed is pretty smooth, boss dps is like half against tripple overlap reap, but no need to focus for the distance of overlapping
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 29, 2022, 2:20:34 PM
"
divined a new

for Temple Paths (spell suppression) and Revitalising Frost (cold dmg + leech). This allows us to swap for a way better large cluster jewel with more dmg and less cost

also tested for fun Exsanguinate + awa chain/cold pen. Clear speed is pretty smooth, boss dps is like half against tripple overlap reap, but no need to focus for the distance of overlapping

I wanna test Exg to, the only swap is those two gems and the cluster?
"
Darmonis wrote:
"
divined a new

I wanna test Exg to, the only swap is those two gems and the cluster?

the cluster is just general swap, depending on your glorious vanity. For exsanguinate its just 2 gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info