3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

"
Isdridge wrote:
hello, thanks for the guide.

One thing for the sceptre craft, when you're at the step you want to augment phys for the +1 all phys - you have to craft cannot roll attack modifier, and not caster.

Thx, mistakes happen. Going to change it :)
I also want to note that the alternative to the cluster node with Doryani's Lesson:
"

Blanketed Snow: Damage Penetrates 10% Cold Resistance against Chilled Enemies

Can be:
"

Cold to the core: 1% increased Cold Damage per 25 Dexterity & Intelligence & Strength

A little weaker, but as a temporary alternative, it is good because the combination (Doryani's Lesson + Cold to the core) is cheaper.
Just tested some other phys spells for fun like EK, Bladefall, Glacial Cascade and so on. Nothing comes really close to the dps and clear like reap has. The only skill would be Bladefall as an alternative, but the screenclutter is for me to much.
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 24, 2022, 2:00:05 AM
added Video of Map+ Drox showcase aswell as Aul Depth 833kill, killed also one at 11xx somewhere. Couldnt apply the full ailment effect anymore at that Depth 1k+ cause the initial Hit Damage is to low at these high depths to apply the full ailment effect for Sap/Brittle/scorch.
I seem to have a problem when I start using Onslaught (checked in POB) my "Trigger Rate" is going down (from 7.28 to 5.45) which causes a DPS drawdown for Reap skill around 23%.
While for Cyclone "Attack Rate" is increased from 7.28 to 8.29.

It seems to me that you are giving an answer to this question, which is related to this FAQ part.
"
Why stay at max 7.57 aps with @14%+ CDR and not aim for 10.1aps @52+ CDR?

But my game skill is not high enough and I don't fully understand why it works this way.

Could you please advise me on the wiki part or explain further how this part of the mechanics works?

Now I think that my trigger works more often than Reap's cooldown and because of this, there are gaps between the trigger and the moment when the skill has not yet worked. But I'm very confused about this and I'm not sure if this is correct.

Thanks a lot!

p.s. I will add a link to the POB, perhaps this will be necessary.
https://pastebin.com/Nau3AY1v

"
Piranes_ wrote:
I seem to have a problem when I start using Onslaught (checked in POB) my "Trigger Rate" is going down (from 7.28 to 5.45) which causes a DPS drawdown for Reap skill around 23%.
While for Cyclone "Attack Rate" is increased from 7.28 to 8.29.

It seems to me that you are giving an answer to this question, which is related to this FAQ part.
"
Why stay at max 7.57 aps with @14%+ CDR and not aim for 10.1aps @52+ CDR?

But my game skill is not high enough and I don't fully understand why it works this way.

Could you please advise me on the wiki part or explain further how this part of the mechanics works?

Now I think that my trigger works more often than Reap's cooldown and because of this, there are gaps between the trigger and the moment when the skill has not yet worked. But I'm very confused about this and I'm not sure if this is correct.

Thanks a lot!

p.s. I will add a link to the POB, perhaps this will be necessary.
https://pastebin.com/Nau3AY1v

cant look at the pob atm, but your almost right. If you are faster attacking then your cooldown is ready from reap, you start missing casts. So you should try lower your attack speed with removing attack speed from somewhere till your under 7.57 aps.

Edit: try in pob to lower the attack speed on your flask till youre under 7.57, but as close as you can at 7.57 to maximize the trigger rate
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 26, 2022, 3:22:48 AM
Got it. Thank you!
in your POB you have fortify checked at maximum of 20 stacks? How is this possible, i dont see any way of you generating fortify in there.
"
Straylightd wrote:
in your POB you have fortify checked at maximum of 20 stacks? How is this possible, i dont see any way of you generating fortify in there.

had fortify from megalomaniac, but I changed some things. Seems like that I forgot to uncheck it. Going to update it when I‘m at home.

Also I tested out with Rudy‘s calculator the overlapping effect with reap on a coc build. For now it seems like that we can tripple our damage if we hit the enemy only with the biggest ring of cyclone. Its like 25% off our aoe radius from max range to where we stand. A bit hard to explain, going to try to make a picture in the comming days to see the overlapping effect.
"
Also I tested out with Rudy‘s calculator the overlapping effect with reap on a coc build. For now it seems like that we can tripple our damage if we hit the enemy only with the biggest ring of cyclone. Its like 25% off our aoe radius from max range to where we stand. A bit hard to explain, going to try to make a picture in the comming days to see the overlapping effect.

First, thanks for responding. Second, i believe this is correct. I've noticed when doing a shit ton of olroth kills when my cyclone was furthest away and he was getting hit with the middle to furthest reap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info