3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

"
Straylightd wrote:
so looking at cluster alternatives while trying to min max. for the phys cluster, is there anything better than master the fundamentals? dont really like that reduced ele dmg. also on my timeless, i got ritual of stillness and might on the attribute nodes and it gives a massive dps boost. I have enough aura effect to get to 90%. it out performed by 10% commanding presence i had with ritual of might

you only take 5 notes on the phys cluster and skip master of fundamentals. For the glorious vanity, its up to you what you need, for me its the leech node aswell as spell suppression to be capped.
"
Mastarna wrote:
It is disgasting build to play, evrything seems too easy. Like i switch to ease difficalty. And it much fuster than self cast.
I only whant to now is it possible some how too squeez in herald skill to better clear an visual aspect?
Thank you.

thought about that too, to implement herald skills, the problem is the amulet, which dont let you apply chill, freeze, shock or ignite.
For better clear you can try Exsanguinate + awa chain ;-)
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 7, 2022, 3:58:18 AM
hello and good morning. first i like the way of the build with CoC .
i am not a hardcore player so i have not really much currency. i am lvl 90 now and would like if someone could have a look on my pastebin and say whats the way now is to upgrade my gear.

https://pastebin.com/c8eG9izD

i know i am fare away from good gear and cause of that i dont want to upgrade in the wrong order.
thx for that
"
Happysurfer wrote:
i am not a hardcore player so i have not really much currency. i am lvl 90 now and would like if someone could have a look on my pastebin and say whats the way now is to upgrade my gear.

i know i am fare away from good gear and cause of that i dont want to upgrade in the wrong order.
thx for that

the build is designed on high budget with good gear, probably you're going to struggle hard if you want to do endgame bosses. But In your case I would fix the implicit first on your items, aswell getting a body armour with +1 to strength gems and life as extra ES. the next step would be to buy a awakened coc gem lvl 3+ and craft attack speed on your weapon. Also you can enchant your amulet.

with the way this build works, you're probably better with self casting instead of cast on crit
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 9, 2022, 11:20:24 AM
"
"
Happysurfer wrote:

thx for that

the build is designed on high budget with good gear, probably you're going to struggle hard if you want to do endgame bosses. But In your case I would fix the implicit first on your items, aswell getting a body armour with +1 to strength gems and life as extra ES. the next step would be to buy a awakened coc gem lvl 3+ and craft attack speed on your weapon. Also you can enchant your amulet.

with the way this build works, you're probably better with self casting instead of cast on crit

thx you for your time . ok so i will search for a new body armor . for the implicit i will take a look what the best are .yes charisma was my self goal atm.
Last edited by Happysurfer on Jul 9, 2022, 1:09:01 PM
Does Vortex/bonechill work if one is using leadership price?
Sounds like it shouldn't.
By my guess only way to apply chill with it is to use skitterbots.
"
QQenko wrote:
Does Vortex/bonechill work if one is using leadership price?
Sounds like it shouldn't.
By my guess only way to apply chill with it is to use skitterbots.

as far as I researched and tested, skitterbots, vortex, cold snap and gloves enchant all still chill enemies.
Crafted a new spicy ring, sceptre and shield
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 11, 2022, 3:19:05 PM
added Aul Depth 1144 kill with the LL setup, forgot to gem swap for more dps^^
pob calculate my aoe radius at 27, how bad is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info