3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Time-frozen Legion monsters can no longer be empowered by Sentinels

I hate this.

If you kill ALL the Time-frozen monsters, it immediately stops the timer and starts the encounter. This means if you're playing a build like Tornado Shot in an open map, you don't really have a countdown for when the Legion encounter will start, and thus can't stop your damage and set up for a Pandemonium Sentinel use.
Remove AN mods or neuter the terrible ones. Holy shit what a bad hill to die on.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

Youre the best, this league deserves to be played.

effigy, game breaking... okay!
sry, but player skill issues cant be fixed by the devs.
"
The Thorned Vines debuff applied by monsters with the Entangler modifier no longer causes you to take 10% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage if you use a travel skill while vined.

laaaaame, let them die to -60% chaos res
Removing Trickster from the game, one mechanic at a time

What is the point of that mod, exactly? XD
I would really prefer if Archenemesis was reverted completely. The game was better before that.
Last edited by dino572 on Jun 14, 2022, 8:07:43 PM
Degens and on death effects? Please....?
Thanks for bricking my map. It said 10 minutes before restart, all of a sudden,,, bam servers are down. Wtf. And what is this legion nerf, holy shit.
"
The Thorned Vines debuff applied by monsters with the Entangler modifier no longer causes you to take 10% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage if you use a travel skill while vined.

Thank god, I was looking for a way to get Entangle immunity that thing was scary.
Awesome changes. Now if you could remove the droughtbringer archnemesis mod that would be great. No like for real that mod bricks builds and can spawn on anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info