3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

Youre the best, this league deserves to be played.

Sarcasm much ?
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

[Removed by Support]

So they're currently on track.

We're hoping for a trade system that isn't older than the devs sometime 2046 so get ready for that!
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 15, 2022, 5:18:35 PM
"Fixed a bug where Gem level-up buttons could sometimes re-shuffle when clicked."

Very nice
A little bit late, but still good fixes.
Maybe fix those dot floor and on death sh next time?
Ty
Time-frozen Legion monsters can no longer be empowered by Sentinels.

You have successfully made me quit a league with a line under the General Improvements and Changes... Never thought it would happen.
"
leavnok wrote:

You have successfully made me quit a league with a line under the General Improvements and Changes... Never thought it would happen.

I'm in the same boat.

My next character I was planning was gonna be a Tornado Shot build specifically to play the Legion+Sentinel strat. This change ruined it and right now I'm out of ideas.

Genuinely disappointed by this.
Last edited by Derptime on Jun 15, 2022, 11:21:50 PM
эту ихру паламали , падажду пою 2
"
leavnok wrote:

They fixed an unintended lame mechanic and you quit because of that? Wow ... maybe go play some broken game then if the only thing you like is broken crap?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

+1

And GGG pls, stop making this game more easy!
Stop listen to crybabies :(
Return AN stats back as on league start pls.
This game is still so much easy and fast :((
Hope for more nerfs to meta builds next league (primary guardians, minions and chaos dmg) :*

<3 CW and GGG, good work, love ya all <3
"
cheng955176 wrote:
A little bit late, but still good fixes.
Maybe fix those dot floor and on death sh next time?
Ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info