3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

HUGE HUGE HUGE!!

Thank you GGG devs and crew!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jun 14, 2022, 6:20:27 PM
"
mchlfitz wrote:
"
DireLink wrote:
Why nerf legion with sentinels .... :(

I think they disallowed sentinels to empower frozen legion monsters so they wouldn't be hard to release. At least that's how I see the change was. I'm pretty sure it can empower them once the timer ends.

I think it was to stop frozen legion monsters from duplicating with a non-frozen copy unless that was fixed but I know I was running into that issue from time to time.

> Fixed a bug where Gem level-up buttons could sometimes re-shuffle when clicked.

THANKS <3
Please remove Shroud Walker. That is all.
The Thorned Vines change sounds promising. But... It's way too late for me to want to re-engage with the game this league.

Also why does whirling blades still get the shaft here? It's not fun, interesting, or even really restrictive to slot-in flame dash just to clear these. It's certainly frustrating though. Like... you're whirling literal blades around, vines go chop chop, yeah? A little fiery step and they go poof.
Weird, i dont see on here where you're removing archnem mods because thats a thing that actually needs to happen. Oh and a 100% nerf to a super fun and dangerous farming method with legion, of course if its fun gotta kill it, eh?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

Youre the best, this league deserves to be played.

Game breaking mechanics?
Played 3 characters to lvl 95+ this league and never had an issue with effigy. Get better at the game, son.
Now that you started to pay attention to broken old mtx, could you please fix bugged positioning of "mark of the phoenix" helmet attachment mtx ? sometime like a year ago it got bugged and now it positions much further forward on yor head which looks ugly comparing to how it was originally when i bought it.

Also maybe its time to pay attention to texture clipping problems on your 500$+ sets? what do you think?. Phoenix set in particular, i love it but the damn thing clips through most capes in the game. clips through some of the character effects even.
Last edited by Rod on Jun 14, 2022, 6:42:37 PM
Why the fuck is Legion nerfed half way through a league?
Really cool fixes, I look forward to echoist shrines!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info