3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
impulze3 wrote:
maybe a post on what you're working on would be great because as it is right now i feel like many problems are straight up being ignored.

namely:
headhunter conversion mods breaking builds like impale and pure phys
multiple AN mods disabling builds or being just obnoxious
rare monsters in maps having too much health, more health than most map bosses.

etc etc

The mobs double dip with the new mods on top of whatever previously made them interesting in, say expedition. It's mostly the absurd damage reductions though, I suppose.

I don't think we should adjust the game at all to make one unique belt fit better. Enough is enough. If some builds can't use a HH, so be it. Let them follow some guide with suggested other gear.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

Youre the best, this league deserves to be played.

If your one character for the league is only in the 60's for level at this point in the league I'm not sure if your sarcastic feedback is helpful.
The Thorned Vines debuff applied by monsters with the Entangler modifier no longer causes you to take 10% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage if you use a travel skill while vined.

Who was the monster that created that?

Also....

Need A LOT of fixes. Maybe when league end we got it all clear.

Also...
It's near insane complete all challenges this league... it's not 40 challenges, it looks like 400. All challenge has a lot of steps, and must complete all.
It seems it was created just to shut ppl talking about last league being easy.
Easy can be fun.

It would be nice to have some challenges that don't need all steps to complete, some that you can choose (like: complete 2 of 4 options), that's a good model to be.
"
The number of Totems spawned from Rare Monster Packs with the Heralding Minions modifier is now limited to 5.

thank you. Did you reduce their range too. I got chased halfway across "The Harbour Bridge" without being able to see the offending Rare.

Same in a Delve. No idea where the Rare was but it just hammered me in a small area.

X
> Fixed a bug where Gem level-up buttons could sometimes re-shuffle when clicked.

Between this and the text bug we are basically living in a post PoE2 world, lads.
Hmm, GGG, You missed a bug where player cannot stack multiple instances of same modifiers from slain rare monsters while using Headhunter Leather Belt.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
That legion nerf is quite depressing after spending a buncha currency to reroll the atlas for it..
"
Treme2 wrote:
"
impulze3 wrote:
maybe a post on what you're working on would be great because as it is right now i feel like many problems are straight up being ignored.

namely:
headhunter conversion mods breaking builds like impale and pure phys
multiple AN mods disabling builds or being just obnoxious
rare monsters in maps having too much health, more health than most map bosses.

etc etc

The mobs double dip with the new mods on top of whatever previously made them interesting in, say expedition. It's mostly the absurd damage reductions though, I suppose.

I don't think we should adjust the game at all to make one unique belt fit better. Enough is enough. If some builds can't use a HH, so be it. Let them follow some guide with suggested other gear.

we're not talking about 'some builds' we're talking about multiple archetypes that previously could use headhunter.

simple as, this has to be fixed or melee will take another L for no reason
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Drought bringer! What the fuck? Come on! It should not take all my charges on hit! :(
Keep up the good work, GGG! Also, make the AN mods even MORE lethal! Make these kids really cry. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info