[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
FYI, looks like Mathil is league starting this, so expect gear to be expensive!

oh god plz no, this is a disaster.
Last edited by Jaynno on Dec 6, 2022, 7:21:20 PM
"
FYI, looks like Mathil is league starting this, so expect gear to be expensive!

Dear god no what is the price is astral projector going to be in the first week this time around.
Don't know guys... wanted to start this build, but nerfs + Mathil exposure of the build, not sure about my league start currently..
Is that pious path nerf really that significant? Seems like you could counter it with a bit more life regen on your gear.

Also, what do you guys think about leveling with spark totems as opposed to going straight to the shocknova? I’m having a hard time making my mind on this.
I might league start this but as a Hierophant. How strong is it defensively? Wanna farm breach and breach domains this league ^^
Your main defence layer are your totems offscreening everything.

And for that you need Astral Projector. Played this build for some time and it kinda sucked until I got one. Shockwave Totem is simply a bad skill with bad aoe. If Mathil goes with it as a starter... ring will be quite expensive.
Hi seeing as you start to value totem placement speed towards the end of your guid what are your thoughts on heirophant instead of inquisitor?
Keep up the good work will propably start it or a version of it!
"
Is the guide likely to be tweaked before launch?

Act by Act leveling guide was pushed today.
"
Hi,

Would creeping frost traps be better than creeping frost totems since you are having to lose totems from your shockwave totems?

Thanks!

We do not use multiple totems in the 6 link, so it is available to generate 2 CF totems (or decoy totems if more defensive) without interfering.
"
Rakutsi wrote:
Will this build work in 3.20 with the nerf of Consecrated ground that inquisitor have. ?

This will delay the time till you feel comfortable running RF, but otherwise will be just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info