[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
JGZW wrote:
"
Mimo434 wrote:
@JGZW

check Ascendancy | Bandits | Map Mods
direct under the gem section

Yeah, i read that but it says only to avoid no/% regen maps. So i was wondering if it can do ele reflect mods

you can do it but it found it annoying coz the totem keep killing themselves.
Great build! I am currently playing the build and it feels good.

here are a few questions I've been wishing to ask.

1̶.̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶
I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶E̶B̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶c̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶B̶-̶M̶O̶M̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶?̶
ok I just realized ur using lifetap, nvm

2. main damage link.
you don't have multiple totem support. why not multiple totem support? you only have 4 maximum shockwave totems in total if I'm right. do you use the skill 4 times when bossing or is there any trick I don't know about?

3. your thoughts on Yoke of suffering?
usually YOS is really good for all heatshiver builds, it let you shock with cold damage, and we can apply 4 ailments in total(chill, freeze, ignite and shock) which gives us enemy 20 more dmg taken. it's just really huge damage boost overall with little downside of harder to freeze.
but at the same time we need ashes to fully convert to cold. maybe find more conversion on gear and tree? But yeah I agree ashes is probably more well rounded.

Last edited by Zeriob on Dec 12, 2022, 6:08:02 PM
For #2, it's because they're already using Multiple Totems for Creeping Frost. The +2 to totems doesn't stack, so using it on Shockwave too would cause Creeping Frost totems to overwrite Shockwave totems.

As it is, I believe you can have 4 Shockwave and 2 Creeping Frost and they won't overwrite each other.
Is there any POB for intermediary gear?

I'm not understanding why I would respec to Inquisitor before 3rd lab when there is absolutely no way I can afford Forbidden Flesh/Flame...

As it stands, the starter pob has no gear shown what-so-ever and the current POB only has an end-game set that is not possible for someone just starting mapping.

Should I just stay Hiero for a while? --- If so, should I use my merc lab for Conviction of Power?
What are some targets I can aim for while gearing?
Last edited by Leiwolong1515 on Dec 13, 2022, 1:37:31 AM
"
Zeriob wrote:

3. your thoughts on Yoke of suffering?
usually YOS is really good for all heatshiver builds, it let you shock with cold damage, and we can apply 4 ailments in total(chill, freeze, ignite and shock) which gives us enemy 20 more dmg taken. it's just really huge damage boost overall with little downside of harder to freeze.
but at the same time we need ashes to fully convert to cold. maybe find more conversion on gear and tree? But yeah I agree ashes is probably more well rounded.

Yoke probably doesn't work fully. From the Wiki

"Traps, mines and totems will benefit from the enabled shock, since this is an offensive modifier. However, they will only benefit from Enemies take x% increased Damage if the ailment is applied by a self-cast skill due to the wording of you have inflicted."

"
Leiwolong1515 wrote:
Is there any POB for intermediary gear?

I'm not understanding why I would respec to Inquisitor before 3rd lab when there is absolutely no way I can afford Forbidden Flesh/Flame...

As it stands, the starter pob has no gear shown what-so-ever and the current POB only has an end-game set that is not possible for someone just starting mapping.

Should I just stay Hiero for a while? --- If so, should I use my merc lab for Conviction of Power?
What are some targets I can aim for while gearing?

I went and got myself a shaper shield with +1 totems, then went inquisitor. Build is really hard to get going until you get some steady crit chance going. The shields are easy to craft, just spam it with alterations.
Anyone got any idea how to get a 30% mana reservation and +1 totems on shield?

4socketed resonators seem to be the most worthy fossilcraft to get this.
It's a difficult craft as the only mods we care about are both suffix and prefix. Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT:

Found a solution in the thread: huge.
Buy shield with 3 suffiexes u need:
- Socketed Gems have 30% increased Reservation Efficiency
- #% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments (for me is a must since i dont like boots with that mode - are too expensive to make/buy)
- and 3rd as you wish (best option is +3 fire or +2 all max resistance) *u can buy cold/light and change it in bench harvest for few chaos

When u have all 3 suffixes shield u need to block it:
- Suffixes cannot be changed = 2div
than go to harvest bench
- reforge an influence = arround 2 div
Last edited by YaBwoiFelix on Dec 13, 2022, 9:52:09 AM
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:
I went and got myself a shaper shield with +1 totems, then went inquisitor. Build is really hard to get going until you get some steady crit chance going. The shields are easy to craft, just spam it with alterations.

Right but, shouldn't I just stay Hiero and still pick up the shield? I'd have 4 totems as Hiero.
?
"
Leiwolong1515 wrote:
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:

Right but, shouldn't I just stay Hiero and still pick up the shield? I'd have 4 totems as Hiero.
?

Yes you can ofcourse lol
How to craft this shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info