Searing Bond

Another cool spell that is made useless for unknown reasons.
If i could have 1 more totem i could make a pentagram and instantly win this game
dammit
For some reason all the recent skills are released underpowered and being boosted bit by bit and still are not up to the caliber of older skills, makes me bit sad, i want to use new spells but when they are not up to the level of older ones that are used to clear maps its just sad :(.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
For some reason all the recent skills are released underpowered and being boosted bit by bit and still are not up to the caliber of older skills, makes me bit sad, i want to use new spells but when they are not up to the level of older ones that are used to clear maps its just sad :(.

Yes it seems that they are not intended to add build diversity but to just a new avenue for paid graphical effects for leveling.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
change it somehow, so that LMP or GMP can support it.

"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
NagiSoi wrote:

Yes it seems that they are not intended to add build diversity but to just a new avenue for paid graphical effects for leveling.

Don't say that before we've seen a lvl 20 20% gem.

I think there are some nice builds that can work in end game.

Combining a Searing Bond with a Decoy Totem should deal with all melee mobs easily, add in Fire Traps and maybe Poison Arrow and Vulnerability of course and you get a decent build that could work endgame (if Searing Bond scales well to lvl20 or 23). You can use almost all passive tree points for defense, as you only need burning damage.

Another idea might be stacking Fire Traps, Searing Bond, RF, Molten Shell and Immortal Call...
Name: @VanRampage/@VanJones/@VanJay/@VanJoana/@VanBurn
"
VanJones33 wrote:
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
NagiSoi wrote:

Don't say that before we've seen a lvl 20 20% gem.

I think there are some nice builds that can work in end game.

Combining a Searing Bond with a Decoy Totem should deal with all melee mobs easily, add in Fire Traps and maybe Poison Arrow and Vulnerability of course and you get a decent build that could work endgame (if Searing Bond scales well to lvl20 or 23). You can use almost all passive tree points for defense, as you only need burning damage.

Another idea might be stacking Fire Traps, Searing Bond, RF, Molten Shell and Immortal Call...

If I had time I'd actually try this, sounds like a cool idea.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
ITs a nice addition to a Searing Touch fire trap build , you can use ancestral bond cause fire traps work with that and searing bond + whatever another totem you want, get 5 sockets 4 link searing touch - insert 2 x fire trap + fire penetration + chance to ignite and searing bond on top of that = profit
"
Searing bond beams stack.

This is interesting. If you have ancestral bond you could put 2 beams over a mob to double the damage. Would using 2 searing totems allow you to stack 4 beams?

What people miss about burning damage is that whilst it doesn't scale with many things, it has really nice base damage. I always see burning as a solid damage source for builds that focus on max defense and can't push damage from other traditional sources. Also Burning can never reflect back on the player.

It's just a shame that Searing Touch is the only unique with any meaningful burning modifiers (The burning robe that increases duration is bad).
2 totems + you = 3 beams but the only scenario i see when a mob would be hit by all 3 is when you face tank something and cast 2 totems directly behind a mob - actually in that scenario i think the mob would be hit 6 times , because each entity connected with beams gets a small aoe burn around it for each beam connected to it.

anyway you don;t need 2 searing totems for 2 beams - use searing bond + any other totem you want for example skele totem.
All in all a good skill for pure tank with searing touch and fire traps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info