3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

thx
Last edited by 42OgAnJaWaRrIoR on Jun 2, 2022, 3:32:30 AM
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
Patch notes been out for 5 seconds and people judging the changes already. Classic. Hoping that the changes revive HH to its previous status - would be a shame for the most iconic item to be dead forever.

Well yes it's a bandaid solution to the problem. Archnemesis itself is the core problem. They are doing absolutely nothing to fix that.
Hey there,
I have deleted your post in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3285083/page/2#p24656635 as it was considered needlessly negative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Kind regards, RoryF
Ok so HH is “fixed” but now inspired learning jewels are dead. Either bring it up to 60 seconds as well OR make it the old HH and let the jewel grant all modifiers for 20 seconds. PLZ GGG
"
gageris wrote:
"
elscruba wrote:
This doesnt fix headhunter.. this just makes it more annoying for 60 seconds....

I think it's good and more inline with everything else in the game. It was a ridiculous game breaking item which had to be changed long time ago.
Now it is still one of the strongest item for map clearing, but at least it's not that ridiculous anymore.

P.S I myself have HH in league as well and I agree with its current power.

Thats a matter of opinion and I do understand that you feel its to overpowered, but an item that makes movement skills unpredictable, or deaths caused by stupid game design is the issue. Myself and a large number of people on this thread feel otherwise.

I have whirling blades and Flame dash as movement skills.. when you have echoist buff, its impossible to use the abilities and move out of all the degen/explosions etc.

Pretty much have to stop using movement skill just to pick up items or move in the right directions.....
I love this game.

I hate Archnemesis.
Well thank you GGG for "kinda" buffing HH a bit, however I'm struggling to see how was this according to you was "a complex fix that needed 3 weeks to apply", you could have literally applied this easy fix in first week of league, unless you guys were considering rerolling archnemesis modifiers, which we know now what decision you took.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Just tested HH in maps, I can say the haters in this thread probably didn't have a HH or did not take the time to test it.

This just made HH feels like HH again. And the prices has already reflected that: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/12bdck

Good job GGG
"
jerot wrote:
If the team wanted to nerf headhunter against chris' wishes, just own up to it. We get it, people zooming around at 1100% movement speed the size of the screen one-shotting everything made the game look dumb on streams.

There is no way it wasn't intentional on some level. It's like the mods were designed to make it unusable half the time. Buff stacking/duration was only half of the issue.

The Archnemesis mod pool is just awful, no disrespect to those who designed it. it worked great for Archenemesis league, fail to plan your monster right and you'll have a bad time.

But as a game-wide system it sucks. League balance wasn't taken into consideration at all, and things had to be nerfed so much from launch values that it completely devalued making the change in the first place. It just added to the problem of messy unreadable combat and random one-shots.

Honestly I found Bloodlines/Nemesis and even Bestiary or Delirium mods more interesting. Replacing every monster with rogue metamorphs or exiles would have been less annoying. The majority of the new mods are just boring piles of flat stat increases that punish different builds. Maybe it would feel better in PoE 2 where we could use multiple main skills, but that isn't the game we have right now.

Also the altar mods feel awful, we could have done with the downside pass, or the reward rework. But both at the same time makes it feel more punitive than rewarding. You basically have to give up every other form of juicing to use them effectively. And even then, you'll find a lot of dead mods you just should never run.

These mods without the rewarding loot just makes most of the game feel like a punishing mess.

Now the full base game archnemesis spawn is changed to make one unique have an easier time to deconstruct the game design.

Huzzah for all of us not rolling up on the beach already with a HH for we will hate instead of love.
"
EarnestAngel wrote:
Just tested HH in maps, I can say the haters in this thread probably didn't have a HH or did not take the time to test it.

This just made HH feels like HH again. And the prices has already reflected that: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/12bdck

Good job GGG

Yo you actually right, Just tried it, right after I finished my comment, and its actually very good now, I was gonna sell it, but after I tested it no way , the belt will stay with me xd, I'm so happy. thank you GGG.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
ok mb maybe its good finaly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info