[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

"
"
for precision; spiders already at 100% accuracy, but maybe you could drop the minion accuracy passive / minion accuracy jewel for it to see it it gets you to 100% instead of 98%

Ye dropped precision cause of that

"
avian is worse than spider.

Makes sense too.

"
don't really think theres a point of linking arcanist brand to hydrosphere

Do i have to cast Hydrosphere to bosses everytime when they move to keep it active for spiders, brands locks it to boss and follows recasting it so thats why was asking about it?

There a way to add in phase run?
Can u make a PoB using the squire without mageblood? because i look at your high budget PoB that use the squire but you were using mageblood too thanks for you answer man keep up your good work!
So I tried to replace blasphemy with purity of elements for ailment immunity as I was dying quite often to ignites. Switched over to araakali pantheon since I now have ailment immunity, but then I realised I'm getting stunned quite a bit. Any suggestions on where else I can get stun immunity?
Regarding to withered affect, is the melee splash hit that bounces off Hydrosphere can also apply wither? But since it bounces off Hydro so it can be counted as you applying instead of the spiders?
"
shaunleo wrote:
So I tried to replace blasphemy with purity of elements for ailment immunity as I was dying quite often to ignites. Switched over to araakali pantheon since I now have ailment immunity, but then I realised I'm getting stunned quite a bit. Any suggestions on where else I can get stun immunity?

Why ?

Just put imune to ignite to a flask ….
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
shaunleo wrote:

Why ?

Wanted the full ailment immunity, shock, sap, brittle, scorch etc.
But yeah in the end I got a profane bloom forbidden flesh/flame so had to switch back to blasphemy as curse on hit doesn't work on the spiders. Crafted a new quicksilver flask with ignite immunity.
"
shaunleo wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
shaunleo wrote:

Why ?

Wanted the full ailment immunity, shock, sap, brittle, scorch etc.
But yeah in the end I got a profane bloom forbidden flesh/flame so had to switch back to blasphemy as curse on hit doesn't work on the spiders. Crafted a new quicksilver flask with ignite immunity.

Yes eapecially for sim is great to be ailment immune + the alt ailments

But outside of that i find that ignite on flask is enough

Yes PB is the GOAT !

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
So i started the league fairly late with a Lightning Strike build and rerolled to that build a little later.
Here is my build right now: https://pastebin.com/fS0r2Ajz

Three last waves of Simulacrum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaIdeLBA8E&ab_channel=MrJmeuh

Thanks for sharing it, it's really awesome !
Last edited by Olastyr on Jul 14, 2022, 3:56:49 PM
Hi, not sure of the Budget PoB is wrong or not but it lists Grace, and then 2x Defiance Banner for Weapon 2. Is this meant to be Grace, Defiance Banner and Determination?

Also, there's no gems mentioned for Body Armour in the budget PoB but there's a 5-link chest with BBGRG, is this meant to be for Cyclone CWC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info