[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Already switched from using Divergent melee splash with Hydrosphere to using Awakened Unbound Ailments. POB shows way more damage and to me it feels just as good on uber bosses.
I guess this build has had a MAJOR overhaul, as i could have swore i was doing about 120M+ dps with spiders, now it shows 16M

https://pastebin.com/VrXJQJCB
"
Villa_Fan_UK wrote:
I guess this build has had a MAJOR overhaul, as i could have swore i was doing about 120M+ dps with spiders, now it shows 16M

No, it shows 16 mil because in your config there is a box for "Is the enemy a boss?" and yours is set to Uber Pinnacle Boss. So 16 mil Uber boss damage is pretty decent.
Did this get buffed? :D
Last edited by domnulzeta on Aug 4, 2022, 9:43:08 AM
"
Veraclus wrote:
"
Villa_Fan_UK wrote:

No, it shows 16 mil because in your config there is a box for "Is the enemy a boss?" and yours is set to Uber Pinnacle Boss. So 16 mil Uber boss damage is pretty decent.

Ahhh i did wonder ( it was early and was off to work )

126M vs normal mobs
81M vs standard boss
56.5M vs guardian pinnacle boss
16.8M vs uber pinnacle boss

Once you showed me, i could sort it, thanks for help :)
One of my fav builds around is this so I have a couple of questions after reading Manifesto.

From the get go, the removal of phys as extra chaos dmg from the skill itself and Spirit Offering isnt that around 50% less chaos dmg overall ?
Cause right now, the chaos part of the Spiders dmg is more or less, 75% of the portion ?

Guess we will have to see what the new mods or changes to ailments for minions or if it would be worth stacking crit for Spiders and something like Perfect Agony for them would be great.

What are your thoughts on this ?

"
blackspiral wrote:
One of my fav builds around is this so I have a couple of questions after reading Manifesto.

From the get go, the removal of phys as extra chaos dmg from the skill itself and Spirit Offering isnt that around 50% less chaos dmg overall ?
Cause right now, the chaos part of the Spiders dmg is more or less, 75% of the portion ?

Guess we will have to see what the new mods or changes to ailments for minions or if it would be worth stacking crit for Spiders and something like Perfect Agony for them would be great.

What are your thoughts on this ?

not really sure havent thought about it too much and may not even play this league so i can't really say anything for sure. I don't think there will be a problem doing all content with the build though, thats for sure. Lower level investment got hit alot harder
Last edited by Deathskull45 on Aug 7, 2022, 10:52:53 AM
Any thoughts after patch notes and pob has been updated?
I'm also curious to know thoughts on build after patch notes
good for 3.19 or too many nerfs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info