[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
good for 3.19 or too many nerfs?

I THINK IT WILL BE FINE!
Hey,

Thanks for this great buil!

Does anyone tried it for 3.19? Will it be "easily" viable for uber elder?
Doing some testing in Std. Didnt change much of it, but I run on Occultist.
Im going to try Forbidden Flesh with the new Unnatural Strength to see if perma Unholy Might is worth it.
So far the build clearing maps feels the same, not tested Pinnacle Bosses yet.
Single target (at least for me) felt always lackluster.
Thanks for your comment, I'm just a bit surprised when you say "Single target (at least for me) felt always lackluster." as this build especially state "Very good single target". Any idea why?
Last edited by Xelaback on Aug 21, 2022, 2:38:46 PM
"
Xelaback wrote:
Thanks for your comment, I'm just a bit surprised when you say "Single target (at least for me) felt always lackluster." as this build especially state "Very good single target". Any idea why?

Well, I finished setting the build up right before the patch, so its hard to compare. I did some Pinnacle bosses before swapping Splash for Unbound for example. I never played Skeleton Mages last few patches but I watched some min maxed videos and the boss clear is no where near. I repeat, my version of the build.
But Im pretty sure the changes to rare monsters and such hurts clear speed on almost any build so there is that too.

Im checking my build on PoB too, still Im not sure if Ancient Skull effect is considered for the dps math or just the crit, cause Im almost sure Spiders have a base of 5% and in my PoB calc they sit at 10.63%.
"
blackspiral wrote:
Im going to try Forbidden Flesh with the new Unnatural Strength to see if perma Unholy Might is worth it.

if your single target feels lackluster on your squire and mageblood then what hope is there for the rest of us? :( lol
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
blackspiral wrote:

if your single target feels lackluster on your squire and mageblood then what hope is there for the rest of us? :( lol

I´m sorry, perphaps it sounds like I'm not actually praising the build cause usually, you will find quite a large numbers of players confused that you are not melting all uber bosses in 2 seconds with this kind of investment (when talking about the Squire/Mageblood).
In my personal case, I love the build and enjoy it as it is. Props to Deathskull45, I'm still checking parts of his guide from time to time to see what I can improve.
Only thing I couldn't test yet is running it with Necro cause I dont have Profrane Bloom jewels and it would hurt the clearspeed.
on a DoT build singletarget is never gonna be "instant" on high hp targets, but considering the current state of the game and what builds are possible with the current choices for gear crafting, the build still works. I'm too lazy to update it so if you're curious just look at my current league character.

Without squire you can do all content with some effort, and with squire it all becomes pretty easy, even in the current patch. If you still struggle its just a skill issue
press F for one of the best builds we have ever played
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
on a DoT build singletarget is never gonna be "instant" on high hp targets, but considering the current state of the game and what builds are possible with the current choices for gear crafting, the build still works. I'm too lazy to update it so if you're curious just look at my current league character.

Without squire you can do all content with some effort, and with squire it all becomes pretty easy, even in the current patch. If you still struggle its just a skill issue

Death what would you say is the best gem config for single target ? Replacing Melee Splash for Unbound or Dmg on Full Life ? Some of the supports don't register any change in my PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info