[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

"
stEasy clap wrote:
Take your time guys! We have 3 months with this league and I personally would rather a smooth rollout a few days late than a rushed, buggy, unplayable disaster. Looking forward to another great league!

-HH

Though I understand what you are saying it does not mitigate the lack of information we have for the delay. Most people who take time off or move their schedule around cannot just change that on the fly the morning of. We have little to no control over it at this point though remaining positive and waiting wont be acceptable for everyone.
Toda liga nos consoles acontece isso, no PC existe torrent para download um dia antes, aqui a GGG deixa esse processo para resolver no dia.
"
stEasy clap wrote:
Take your time guys! We have 3 months with this league and I personally would rather a smooth rollout a few days late than a rushed, buggy, unplayable disaster. Looking forward to another great league!

-HH

The delay isn't because of bug fixes though... it's because they didn't get certification from Microsoft to release the patch... any bugs won't be fixed because of the delay sadly
Awesome, can't wait to get playing on Xbox! From what I seen on pc launch looks like a banger this league! Looking forward to the challenge! Keep up the good work!
"
"
stEasy clap wrote:

-HH

The delay isn't because of bug fixes though... it's because they didn't get certification from Microsoft to release the patch... any bugs won't be fixed because of the delay sadly

Good chance they submitted and got denied because it’s a messy patch.
1000-7
Well that saved me a 2am start.. but will I be seeing a 5am start or like a 5pm start? Honestly hope this allows EU to have a decent start time for once.
~Xbox GT: ScubaSk33t~
Honestly not even surprising at this point it seems every league one of the platforms gets screwed over but never pc and they already get to play FIVE ENTIRE days before us.. Pathetic at this point to continue to use the certification excuse. I feel like I keep repeating myself when I say "speak with your wallet" thats all we are to ggg - $$$.

Also... What happened to we will communicate better with the consle community..... BULLSHIT

"Extensive testing" so excited for the usual xbox bugs and crashes that were never discovered
Last edited by Corey on May 18, 2022, 4:05:43 PM
No supporter pack for me.
Well launch time, i see a 3hours delay on ps4, nice an other one, and still no freakin' news for xbox!
at this point can we get refund for all the money we put in your game? coz you surely don't use it to improuve since it's been 3 leagues in a row u fcked up the launch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info