Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

Great league to try out builds that I skipped in 3.17. More challenges and uber uber bosses seem very appealing.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Pog
I like the consideration to player style, as well as the archnemesis integrations being deterministic in their loot.
Was kinda hoping for more skill gems, yeah. This league will be for people who skipped over the last one waiting for features to become more streamlined(which they are now), but people who played last league won't see much new to draw interest.
Archnemesis modifiers are able to be gained by characters through sources such as Headhunter and Inspired Learning, though you are only able to have one instance of each modifier at any given time.

A nerf to headhunter?
No Loot 2.0? No like-pickup? Why does the league mechanic look so much like Synthesis - complicated with little reward except for the utmost dedicated few? Ugh. Here we go again.

Atlas passive changes are nice but we need at least a few more points. No balance changes means boring meta but also no buffs, so double-edged sword. A few new items, cards, and no real new content - meh. Definitely a placeholder league.

Also, big lol at "hard mode" which was "almost done" and "coming this patch" over 6 months ago - now hopefully "coming this year." Ah yes, the PoE 4.0 treatment. Not like I'm going to play it, it's just funny.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
hm, lame ...
This makes me very very sad....

Kirac League Mods Available During 3.18.0

Fortune Favours the Brave (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): One of these options will be applied at random, including those you have not yet unlocked.
Breach (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Breach.
Anarchy (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area is inhabited by 3 additional Rogue Exiles.
Essence (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 3 additional Essences.
Domination (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 4 additional Shrines.
Metamorph (costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Area contains Metamorph Monsters.
Harvest (costs 12 Chaos Orbs): Area contains The Sacred Grove.
Delirium (costs 16 Chaos Orbs): Area contains a Mirror of Delirium.
Essence in map device. Nice!
Skill gems and items mostly unchanged? No omniscience/ashes of the stars nerf?
TLDR

Here's a complete repeat of 3.17 with a new league mechanic and some new bosses that you will never be able to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info