Left click skill button for console

Would really love to play cold dot or mines, both of which are nasty to play without this .. please?
bump. still want this badly.
The problem, I assume, is that there isn't any clicking going on when you move on console. You just move a stick.

By all means, I wish we had it, but it's probably not straightforward to implement.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
The problem, I assume, is that there isn't any clicking going on when you move on console. You just move a stick.

By all means, I wish we had it, but it's probably not straightforward to implement.

I don't think that should be a real issue - from a game viewpoint you have:

PC:
Mouse click on position X
Action 1: Move to position X
Action 2: Trigger skill bound to left mouse click

<-- here I am not sure how it works on PC - does the skill also trigger if you just hold down the left mouse click?

Console:
Left Stick moved to direction Y
Action 1: Move in direction Y
Action 2: Trigger skill bound to (any) left stick movement

<-- Dependent on the holding down issue you could distinguish between any out of 0 position or any active direction change
"
QQPQ wrote:
GGG has specifically mentioned in the past that they are looking into this.

Both in text here on the forum, and in one of the Q&A's or podcasts with Chris

Are you sure because even after a year has passed again without this HUGE feature that is ESSENTIAL to many builds I'm starting to think GGG doesn't even know about this topic ot they just don't care.
I wouldn't even mind giving up a gem-socket for this functionality to a new Support Gem:

Use When Moving Support
====
Controller
====
Supports any skill without a reservation. Cannot support Vaal Skills.
====
Use supported skill while you are non-stationary
Using supported skill does not count as it being triggered
Can support a maximum of one skill
====

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info