Left click skill button for console

Easy solution would be a similar toggle to 'Use alternate ...' that can be toggled on some skills (traps, mines, projectiles, ...). Name that toggle 'Automatically cast while moving' and limit it to one skill (that does not have the 'Use alternate...' toggle, so the same setting can be re-used).
I treat my X button like that because it's easy to press. But only on certain things like withering step was fine or molten shell and stuff like that.
GGG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO THIS
This is the main reason why Cold Dot feels bad on console.

On PC you have the very comfortable auto cast for vortex ... on console you just don't (and this builds needs a lot of active skills on top of vortex).
"
Falconie_hawk wrote:

On PC you have the very comfortable auto cast for vortex ... on console you just don't (and this builds needs a lot of active skills on top of vortex).

It's look like we playing another game on console.

And you are right, it show difference especially on Vortex.

You can tell that we can still use X button, but we have to use other skill and it interupt casting, especially when we have to use L2/R2 binded skils.

Difference become too big.

I have hope that's gonna be implemented finally on console
Last edited by Patrolek87 on Dec 7, 2022, 9:23:45 AM
i really wish someone on the console side of the dev team would pop in and say “hey guys, heard you.” but i think i might have a better chance of getting a mageblood with 5c.
"
vNandy wrote:
i really wish someone on the console side of the dev team would pop in and say “hey guys, heard you.” but i think i might have a better chance of getting a mageblood with 5c.

GGG has specifically mentioned in the past that they are looking into this.

Both in text here on the forum, and in one of the Q&A's or podcasts with Chris (I can't remember which one).

Unfortunately, unlike PC, when they are "looking into" something on Console, we often have to wait 2-4 leagues to get it... if we get it at all.

Having said that, they also don't share Console-specific patch notes with us ahead of time.

It's entirely possible that some "use on move" or other left-click replacement will be in 3.20.

OTOH... since that same solution would probably apply to the Controller-input mode on PC, and thus would have been in PC patch notes, probably not.
"
Falconie_hawk wrote:

m.

If you switch your L1 button to circle and vice versa you can hold down L1 which is circle for vortex. Go into system setting to switch the keybind
Found this thread after league starting cold dot trickster on Xbox. Got to a part in Zizarans 6 hour long levelling video where he explains putting vortex on left mouse button so it auto casts while moving.....

To find out I can't do this on Xbox really really feels bad. We spend allot of time choosing a league starter. I'll still give the build a go despite this massive quality of life hindrance, but chances are I'll have to reroll.

Please GGG.
Also while I have your attention, regex is terrible on console. Please address in POE2 :)
Playing cold BV this league and my finger is already HATING ME for holding down X all the time.
We really need "use on move" and we need it now, not 5 years later like the usual gamebraking bugfixes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info