Left click skill button for console

Possible to add a skill button that is used when moving your character? Like steelskim on left click for pc?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2023, 5:09:13 AM
"
kimpa1993 wrote:
Possible to add a skill button that is used when moving your character? Like steelskim on left click for pc?

Would be really nice for withering step too.. puts us at a disadvantage over pc :/
Hello all,

I completely agree with that. This will allow to have more fluid build as on the PC version.

Hello i have said this countless times

As long as pc have it we should have it too because for some builds is build enabling

Withering step , guard skill, warcry etc

Unfortunately they not care for console players and im sure we will never get this

As much as i love poe im thinking to drop it cause ggg will never change and im getting tired tbh
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Was really hoping that with PC getting Controller support that we would finally see some action on this. Since it will now effect at least a part of the PC player base. Holding out for this being adressed. Kinda limits build choice on consule since stuff like Vortex and LS really need that cast on left click to feel smooth.
Completely agree. It is ESSENTIAL for some builds and will also help with button bloat a bit!
they will come to thread only if start ur question with How do i spend more money :D
Dream
GGG Please take note of this thread.

Please include the movement keys binded with skills with consoles. Its essential for certain builds!
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info