[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Looks like a build I want to try - tanky with MF capability. I am not a skillful player and can only manage to play with 1 to 2 fingers. Does this build require "intensive" management? (I mean do I need to time the duration of each flask and press many keys etc.) Also, if I scale down a bit on the MF aspect, does Fireball do enough dps to delete single target bosses without swapping gems?

Thanks for your answer in advance.
Anyone have this working and playing in standard 3.19?

Fun fun fun fun!!

Love the build

Love the FIREBALLS EVERYWHERE!!

Guaranteed 300% more RNG when playing this build
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Nov 13, 2022, 6:54:36 PM
Cheers and thanks for the excellent guide!
Last edited by Faendris on Nov 25, 2022, 12:49:46 PM
"
Alfred2000 wrote:
Looks like a build I want to try - tanky with MF capability. I am not a skillful player and can only manage to play with 1 to 2 fingers. Does this build require "intensive" management? (I mean do I need to time the duration of each flask and press many keys etc.) Also, if I scale down a bit on the MF aspect, does Fireball do enough dps to delete single target bosses without swapping gems?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

This build is not for you.
@BeerPact
I started playing this build and I have starter gear. I am using an Ashes and my weapon is a 2 handed melee mace as that was all I could afford to get this going.

1. I am wondering how do you generate power charges. I was assuming that power charges were generated using Ass mark on hit from Rain of Arrows. Do you swap Sniper's Mark just for bosses and map with Ass Mark? Since I have a melee weapon, I am assuming I would need melee attack skill to generate Power Charges?

2. How are you generating frenzy charges? I must be missing something here because I don't see the link from the guide or POB.

Thanks
Having a Blast with the build, best mapping experience since BV back in Ritual.
None of the expensive Quant gear yet, maybe in the future.
Bossing is still mediocre, souldripper + vaal crit quiver would definately help.
Sirus´s Chaos DoT is hitting real hard, having low life.
Any recommendation for that ?

"
2. How are you generating frenzy charges? I must be missing something here because I don't see the link from the guide or POB.

Elder Mod on Quiver, Bow is kinda mandatory for the build imo.
For Mapping you could go for the Elder Mod on Gloves tho.
For Bosses Maybe Forbidden Jewels with "Way of the Poacher"
Last edited by DerLages on Dec 9, 2022, 7:51:26 AM
"
DerLages wrote:
Having a Blast with the build, best mapping experience since BV back in Ritual.
None of the expensive Quant gear yet, maybe in the future.
Bossing is still mediocre, souldripper + vaal crit quiver would definately help.
Sirus´s Chaos DoT is hitting real hard, having low life.
Any recommendation for that ?

I weapon swap to vaal stormcall or vaal flameblast for pinnacle bosses. been using flameblast since the buff, does pretty well ~700m dps with dmg gems. VSC is better for hit rate and uptime tho since it aims itself.
@BeerPact
Do you have an example for the bare-minimum weapon? most of the weapons with +gems are 50+divine would you recommend just buying one and crafting on the +1 to projectile gems or the +2 to socketed support gems? Thank you!

Edit: Managed to sorta craft this staff, hopefully it'll be sufficient until I can get a bow. Cost around 4 or 5 divine all in?

Last edited by DigitalXenon on Dec 12, 2022, 11:36:31 AM
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
Do you have an example for the bare-minimum weapon? most of the weapons with +gems are 50+divine would you recommend just buying one and crafting on the +1 to projectile gems or the +2 to socketed support gems? Thank you!

Edit: Managed to sorta craft this staff, hopefully it'll be sufficient until I can get a bow. Cost around 4 or 5 divine all in?

That kind of staff is perfectly fine to start with. Obviously synth bows and a crit/frenzy quiver has the best potential, but its not ultra critical. I recommend making two starter 2 handers that you can wep swap between and have VFB for clear and a single target murderer with VSC or VFlameblast as you prefer. You can even choose to go full dmg links on the bossing wep swap while your gear is basic, since iiq/iir doesnt do much for bosses.

Prioritize ricochet jewels before blowing big money on a better weapon. This gives the most power to VFB for the money, both clear/reach and single target shotgunning wise.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 12, 2022, 12:40:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info