[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

guys if i put 4 fragments per map that means i ll have 2 strongboxes per map?
"
Lampra wrote:
guys if i put 4 fragments per map that means i ll have 2 strongboxes per map?

No.

Added 3.19 POB with several minor changes. Pay attention to jewels, quivers, tree. Several buffs mixed in with the nerfs means the build is just as if not more powerful than before; it will do slightly less damage per hit, but be significantly faster.
@BeerPact
"
You should try to become familiar with craftofexile.com

I'd suggest imprint crafting so you can go back to the blue base on command, using veil orbs and sufflocking to add the DD focus modifier or straight up DD if you're ok with lower max damage, then you can do cannot roll attacks and exalt for guaranteed +1 all gems prefix, then multimod, +2, and a prefix of your choosing.

There are other more expensive methods for even more power, but I think these are a waste of time and you're better off saving a mirror + fee for a really good synth bow copy than trying to go further on a non synth base.

Thank you for the crafting ideas, i'll be looking into them shortly. Do you have a POB update for the Ashes variant for 3.19?
my new favorite build
IGN: Microwave
Edit: figured it out.

Thanks for the build! Having tons of fun with it.
Last edited by bxb92 on Sep 28, 2022, 1:24:37 AM
<problem solved>
Last edited by Faendris on Oct 2, 2022, 2:11:36 PM
Can anyone take a look at my PoB..

My dmg is really really low and I don't really know what I'm missing, my dmg is like less than half of Muir even if you unequip his gear.. A few more lvls will help abit so will another cluster but it won't give me 50% dmg or more..

I feel like I must have overlooked something essential

https://pastebin.com/ttRMisWt
anyone can tell me whats up with vaal haste in that build? why cant i cast it all the time like vfb? its not always up
This is now my favorite build of all time.
IGN: Microwave
"
Pathfinder wrote:
This is now my favorite build of all time.

Quite the compliment, thank you!
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info