[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Getting to the point where all the upgrades I've identified are 50div+ anyone willing to scan my pastebin and see what I'm missing?

https://pastebin.com/TQKni314

swapping from Vaal Grace to Vaal Haste is super fun! I can do T15s with scarabs and sextants but w/o exarch with net positive XP and I still have some room to grow with leveled awakened gems.

Hands down the best MF toon to date-

Thanks
As of 3.20 can you still farm “Of the Underground” weapons? An can you get them non corrupted?
"
U66903 wrote:
As of 3.20 can you still farm “Of the Underground” weapons? An can you get them non corrupted?

Check your atlas to make sure you don't have the "strongboxes are always corrupted and rare" notable.
@BeerPact
"
thedudevt wrote:
Getting to the point where all the upgrades I've identified are 50div+ anyone willing to scan my pastebin and see what I'm missing?

https://pastebin.com/TQKni314

swapping from Vaal Grace to Vaal Haste is super fun! I can do T15s with scarabs and sextants but w/o exarch with net positive XP and I still have some room to grow with leveled awakened gems.

Hands down the best MF toon to date-

Thanks

Since you're only level 93, you may wish to make yourself a bit tankier so you can level quickly. Try wearing a Brass Dome instead of Greeds.

Flip your Pet Blood to 20q.

Please, please put 20q on your IIQ gem LOL.

You have a wasted suffix on your boot (Purity gives ele ailment immunity). Consider replacing it with Onslaught during Soul Gain Prevention. This is good for permanent onslaught while casting or for ~10 seconds every time you use Vaal Molten Shell.

You may want to consider a different Watchers as you don't need double leech. Consider LGOH Vitality, Determination crit reduction, pdr, or flat armour, all the zealotry ones are decent especially arcane surge. There are many strong watcher eye combos for this build, and the defensive combos are very cheap.

Practice burning off your mana with molten shell so that your distillate never drops no matter what HH buffs you get.

Overall you should be able to level yourself to 98, 99, or even 100 before worrying about big upgrades. Certainly don't spend big on a Voices until you reach level 100 because they're just bonus levels in the end.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 23, 2022, 10:16:33 AM
Thanks for the pastebin review Muir!

My IIQ gem is corrupted, a new one is on my list- It's embarrassing lol

Have a legacy Brass Dome, will recolor. I'm running with a jade instead of quicksilver to keep me XP net-positive. It's pokey though.

Onslaught on boots is a great tip, was thinking about recrafting rings but there isn't much to replace WED, maybe flat fire. Will try my hand at properly crafting MF gear once i'm swimming in divines- heheh

I'm definitely needing better phys mit and/or evasion, will shop for a new defensive watcher's.

Awesome build, thanks again
"
thedudevt wrote:

Have a legacy Brass Dome, will recolor. I'm running with a jade instead of quicksilver to keep me XP net-positive. It's pokey though.

Use new Brass Dome, it's better.
@BeerPact
Hello, Muir

Thanks a lot for your build, im really happy while playing it but i have some problems for now. Maybe u will help me.

For now i have really huge problems with my survivability. Im farming defiled cathedral map and sometimes boss or rares on it can oneshot me and that strange in my point of view. Yesterday i tried to play some delirious defiled cathedrals with beyond and lose all 6 portals. I dont know, maybe the problem is in my damage and if i will kill faster = die less. Im also tried swap haste with grace: im lose movement speed, cast speed and it doesnt make me much more tankier so swapped back. Tried Brass Dome with +5 to max res but losing +3 lvls from my greed to auras and rarity/quantity = bad, so 90% res doesnt give any sense at all.

Another thing - molten shell. With soul catchers i can use vaal molten shell without cooldown but regular MS replaces vaal version. Should im use only regular version (for now im using only vaal molten shell and focus on left click (moving))?

Resistances are much more than capped (chaos is good too). Im also tried simalacrum, was dead on wave 15 and after entering it again monters was killing me immidiately. I really want to try farm the uber sirus and uber eater for the flask and nimis (for double corrupt) but i guess its impossible if im dying on t16 maps now).

Also i need 3 more points (bc im 97 for now) but im think thats not give me as much. I read your guide and understand that leadership version is better but i have only ashes and for now aiming for good quiver and mirror service boots. Im also want to change fertile mind and later add brutal restraint jewel (have it on league) if i will solve attributes problem. Legion jewel would give me cast and movement speed/40% increased projectile damage/18% increased effect of auras + dex: i thinkg that can be good boost.

Maybe u can check my character if that possible, Sir, because im doing something wrong i guess, "SupaMagicFind", profile open (im also can give POB if needed). Im ready to lose damage/rarity/quantity anyway if something will make me much more tankier than now. And also what is the best enchant for the belt for this build?

Sorry for so huge text and mb stupid questions and thanks for any help,
Peace
Last edited by Zelibobaqq on Dec 28, 2022, 3:04:52 AM
hi, ty for your build.

I am now trying the new nimis ring that all projectiles return. great ring.
So is the skill chain from deadeye still mandatory? since all projectiles return now, have no idea how they interact, the chain, fork and return? and the chain jewel is expensive , too.
Hope you can upgrade to 3.20 with the ring, ty so much,
also, how important is it to stack projectile speed?
i saw a post saying that projectile speed doesnot affect max travel distance, and i am finding the projectile with or without projectile speed makes no big difference.
this is my setup which started with super budget stuff and then funded with the money I made. it's far from 'finished' but I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out.

https://pastebin.com/PhE9Xe4m

previously was running 2x ventor's but rarity seems kinda dead this patch so I'm all in on quant.

sadly helmet is only 16% quant, but having legacy purity enchant + explicit & implicit reservation efficiency lets me run herald of ash instead of temporal rift for a big damage boost.

feel free to send me suggestions on changes.
IGN: Microwave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info