[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
LQ19910226 wrote:
also, how important is it to stack projectile speed?
i saw a post saying that projectile speed doesnot affect max travel distance, and i am finding the projectile with or without projectile speed makes no big difference.

Proj speed is feel good and immediacy of hitting stuff. With Nimis that effect is doubled since it causes return to happen more quickly, so it feels even better.
@BeerPact
"
Zelibobaqq wrote:
Hello, Muir

Thanks a lot for your build, im really happy while playing it but i have some problems for now. Maybe u will help me.

For now i have really huge problems with my survivability. Im farming defiled cathedral map and sometimes boss or rares on it can oneshot me and that strange in my point of view. Yesterday i tried to play some delirious defiled cathedrals with beyond and lose all 6 portals. I dont know, maybe the problem is in my damage and if i will kill faster = die less. Im also tried swap haste with grace: im lose movement speed, cast speed and it doesnt make me much more tankier so swapped back. Tried Brass Dome with +5 to max res but losing +3 lvls from my greed to auras and rarity/quantity = bad, so 90% res doesnt give any sense at all.

Another thing - molten shell. With soul catchers i can use vaal molten shell without cooldown but regular MS replaces vaal version. Should im use only regular version (for now im using only vaal molten shell and focus on left click (moving))?

Resistances are much more than capped (chaos is good too). Im also tried simalacrum, was dead on wave 15 and after entering it again monters was killing me immidiately. I really want to try farm the uber sirus and uber eater for the flask and nimis (for double corrupt) but i guess its impossible if im dying on t16 maps now).

Also i need 3 more points (bc im 97 for now) but im think thats not give me as much. I read your guide and understand that leadership version is better but i have only ashes and for now aiming for good quiver and mirror service boots. Im also want to change fertile mind and later add brutal restraint jewel (have it on league) if i will solve attributes problem. Legion jewel would give me cast and movement speed/40% increased projectile damage/18% increased effect of auras + dex: i thinkg that can be good boost.

Maybe u can check my character if that possible, Sir, because im doing something wrong i guess, "SupaMagicFind", profile open (im also can give POB if needed). Im ready to lose damage/rarity/quantity anyway if something will make me much more tankier than now. And also what is the best enchant for the belt for this build?

Sorry for so huge text and mb stupid questions and thanks for any help,
Peace

Check all the basics...

Determination, armour?
100% Spell suppress?
87+% Max Resists? (90% is ideal)
Capped poison dot or even better capped chaos res?
Life reservation correct and allowing for overleech?
Do you even have leech for fire/ele spell dmg?
Try running grace instead of haste if you're having trouble surviving.

Regarding MS, put the regular skill on left click and practice burning your mana off with it while soul catcher(s) are up. This will guarantee you never drop Distillate because you'll always be missing mana. If you drop soul catcher(s) you will need to burn it off again. In this manner you can never cast regular MS, but can infinitely cast VMS. The only sad part is that VMS is a toggle, it doesnt replace itself when cast over itself, so you need to 'manage' it. You can do this by deliberately turning it off then back on again within its duration, or just use it when you feel like ur going to get pumped.
@BeerPact
Added a 3.20 build POB (it's the same as before) and a new section that talks about new power available in 3.20 via Nimis, and single target damage. Also added a preamble to the guide at the top.

Regarding Nimis, if you are just starting out making this build, it's probably the most effective way to cover your damage and clear needs for a very long time until you have absurd high end gear everywhere. Ultimately once you are totally dialed in you won't need it and will prefer to have more IIQ/IIR from a ring slot, but there's no doubt this ring offers absurd power for VFB.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 8, 2023, 10:14:16 AM
I have a magic bow with only "Non-aura vaal skills require 40% reduced souls" affix. After beast imprint, what is the best way to craft the bow? Thanks.
"
melkorien wrote:

I have a magic bow with only "Non-aura vaal skills require 40% reduced souls" affix. After beast imprint, what is the best way to craft the bow? Thanks.

Regal+annul until rare with just "Non-aura vaal skills require 40% reduced souls" mod.
Multimod, cannot roll attack (multimod to fill up suffixes)
exalt slam +1 to level of socketed gems (only non attack prefix, suffix full)

recraft multimod, +2 socketed support + mod of your choice between castspeed, quality of socketed gems, increased fire damage+ chaos as extra fire dmg
"
ErzaTheMad wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:

Regal+annul until rare with just "Non-aura vaal skills require 40% reduced souls" mod.

recraft multimod, +2 socketed support + mod of your choice between castspeed, quality of socketed gems, increased fire damage+ chaos as extra fire dmg

Thank you for the crafting steps. Does it make sense to Aisling craft a prefix before the +1 level of gems? If so, so I just metacraft to fill the suffix and hope the reduced souls is not removed? What's the best Aisling craft?
Hello, thank you for putting this together.

I have started to put the build together and have an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I cannot seem to start vfb unless I go out and melee a mob. I feel like I borked something somewhere.

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/tNr6ubTj

And another question. How do people play this from a mechanical standpoint? I feel like I have to stare at my flasks 100% of the time unable to pay attention to what is around me.

Thank you in advance!
"
melkorien wrote:

"
ErzaTheMad wrote:

"
melkorien wrote:

Thank you for the crafting steps. Does it make sense to Aisling craft a prefix before the +1 level of gems? If so, so I just metacraft to fill the suffix and hope the reduced souls is not removed? What's the best Aisling craft?

There are no good Aisling prefixes, only suffixes.
If you want Aisling i would go for just reduced soul + Suff cant be changed, hope for Suffix unveil, craft damage per charges (doesnt matter which) and hope to unveil Double Damage/DD with focus, critmulti while rare or unique or castspeed+arcane surge.

then craft cannot roll attacks (veiled+souls makes suffix full) and ex slam for +1

and multimod +2 support + fire(ele of your choice) as chaos/quality

I ran without unveil, but if you have the budget it should be worth it.

"
Feydaleth wrote:
Hello, thank you for putting this together.

I have started to put the build together and have an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I cannot seem to start vfb unless I go out and melee a mob. I feel like I borked something somewhere.

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/tNr6ubTj

And another question. How do people play this from a mechanical standpoint? I feel like I have to stare at my flasks 100% of the time unable to pay attention to what is around me.

Thank you in advance!

you are missing an anoint
Muir, did you take Trick Shot because of the chaining range or because of your brutal restraint?

Thank you, having fun blasting T16 Dunes juiced with Harb, Legion and Breach

Mechanically, the flasking takes some getting used to - I put DD on 2 (my panic flask) and have gotten used to alternating between 2/3 and 2/4 at a regular cadence. Vaal Fireball will continue to fire for a few seconds after your soul catcher ends so there's some buffer time. I have way more trouble with weapon swapping but a relatively cheap Vaal skills six link axe makes quick work of bosses, essences mobs and the occasional annoying rare while looting.

Is there any pob for 3.20 because the pob written in the guide is for 3.19

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info