[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

I am returning since 3.16 or 3.17. So I have no idead what is going on in the game. WHat do I have to look for current items/ gems but mainly the tree of the build? I used to play the non-crit version, check my character it is open.
"Minions have x% increased life" nodes help for our damage on the tree?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jan 4, 2023, 1:22:33 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
I am returning since 3.16 or 3.17. So I have no idead what is going on in the game. WHat do I have to look for current items/ gems but mainly the tree of the build? I used to play the non-crit version, check my character it is open.

minion life does not work. The tree should be roughly the same and curses are OP, so I recommend getting dual curse or better.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

minion life does not work. The tree should be roughly the same and curses are OP, so I recommend getting dual curse or better.

BRO do you make pob for league starter with no ashes?
"
PozeraczCial wrote:

I would just replace your last link with Enhance level 4 until Ashes can be gotten.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
PozeraczCial wrote:

I would just replace your last link with Enhance level 4 until Ashes can be gotten.

stil
it will be good for simulacrom farm?
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
PozeraczCial wrote:

stil
it will be good for simulacrom farm?

It'll work for sure. Your damage will be a bit lacking, but as long as you've got the core defenses put together it should be fine.
Hey there, first of all: Thank you for your nice guide.

I wanted to try a new build in std and this build caught my attention.

The defenses seem fine so far, but I feel like I am lacking dmg.

Would you do me a favour and check my pob?

https://pastebin.com/yW27akis

Thanks a lot!
"
a2b12 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Well, for starters, your weapon is basically blue with +1 phys spells and crafted res.

You need a Trigger weapon so that bone offering and PF etc...can trigger for you automatically.
Something like this (this is a crit version of the weapon):

Or...get a fractured Phys/all spells sceptre and use Deafening Essences of Fear (Minion Damage %) and then craft the trigger mod.

At a glance, this is the biggest damage upgrade you can make as it will enable the spells in your weapon to actually boost your damage as well as giving you a big damage boost on the weapon side.

Anomalous Flammability will give you more damage than Punishment. Either put it in your trigger weapon or self cast as needed.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
a2b12 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Well, for starters, your weapon is basically blue with +1 phys spells and crafted res.

You need a Trigger weapon so that bone offering and PF etc...can trigger for you automatically.
Something like this (this is a crit version of the weapon):

Or...get a fractured Phys/all spells sceptre and use Deafening Essences of Fear (Minion Damage %) and then craft the trigger mod.

At a glance, this is the biggest damage upgrade you can make as it will enable the spells in your weapon to actually boost your damage as well as giving you a big damage boost on the weapon side.

Anomalous Flammability will give you more damage than Punishment. Either put it in your trigger weapon or self cast as needed.

Cheers mate. No idea why i crafted no trigger^^

Will try to find a new weapon soon.

Thank you!
1 year absence and i forgot a lot of stuff edit
Last edited by LVC1FR on Feb 26, 2023, 3:51:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info