[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Hello, I like the build but I am not very experienced, and still need some very essential items for this build to work properly.

About the Sceptre and the mod:
Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a 8 second cooldown. Spells Triggered this way have 150% more Cost.

I guess this is intended to keep Bone Offering going.
When searching the web about this trigger I found some places saying it can trigger every 4 seconds, and other places every 8 seconds.
Has this been changed? And is it now 4 or 8 seconds? At 4 seconds it would be up always as it lasts 5 seconds, but at 8 seconds, it would be lacking.

Thank you for helping out the less experienced player xD

On another note: I read some of the posts, and it seems like the boots with two lines with a chance to avoid shock is the way to go to get that to 100% on just one item, and then the Stormshroud jewel to then be immune to all ailments.
Last edited by Fuod88 on Mar 1, 2023, 11:39:50 AM
"
Fuod88 wrote:
Hello, I like the build but I am not very experienced, and still need some very essential items for this build to work properly.

About the Sceptre and the mod:
Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a 8 second cooldown. Spells Triggered this way have 150% more Cost.

I guess this is intended to keep Bone Offering going.
When searching the web about this trigger I found some places saying it can trigger every 4 seconds, and other places every 8 seconds.
Has this been changed? And is it now 4 or 8 seconds? At 4 seconds it would be up always as it lasts 5 seconds, but at 8 seconds, it would be lacking.

Thank you for helping out the less experienced player xD

On another note: I read some of the posts, and it seems like the boots with two lines with a chance to avoid shock is the way to go to get that to 100% on just one item, and then the Stormshroud jewel to then be immune to all ailments.

4s cooldown is the unveiled mod. 8s is the bench craft.

Bone Offering has base 5 second duration +1 second per corpse consumed, up to 5. So, baseline 6-10 seconds. On top of which we have 50% increased duration from the Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendancy and the small node before it.

So yeah, 9-15 seconds minimum. It's fine either way.
Hi, great build, i'm enjoying it for a few days already although i'm a bit on the squishy side due to lack of armor.

Could you please review my PoB (https://pastebin.com/bTPJ7VQp) as for the life of me i can't seem to figure out how to run all auras.

Currently i'm running Determination, Discipline, Purity of elements, Purity of Ice and Tempest shield. I have 108 mana left to cast abilities. When i turn Defiance banner on i have 32 mana left, so i can't cast Cremation (70 mana) and Bone offering (34 mana). PoB says i have 249 mana with all on, which is not true.

Could you please help?
Hey there, I just started using the build and I have been enjoying a lot the flow!

However, like the poster above, I am feeling a little squishier than I should.

Could you please take a look at my PoB?

Right now I have a few pieces that are not very adequate (especially the jewels) but I couldn't take simulacrum to the end due to Kosis exploding me.

The only auras I can currently run and still have little mana are Determination, purity of ele, tempest shield, malevolence and herald of agony.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dQXJ8zwa

Thanks
"
Exiler17 wrote:
Hi, great build, i'm enjoying it for a few days already although i'm a bit on the squishy side due to lack of armor.

Could you please review my PoB (https://pastebin.com/bTPJ7VQp) as for the life of me i can't seem to figure out how to run all auras.

Currently i'm running Determination, Discipline, Purity of elements, Purity of Ice and Tempest shield. I have 108 mana left to cast abilities. When i turn Defiance banner on i have 32 mana left, so i can't cast Cremation (70 mana) and Bone offering (34 mana). PoB says i have 249 mana with all on, which is not true.

Could you please help?

Well, your gloves have 7 es and your helmet has 60. You could very easily get yourself another 400 flat ES between those slots. That alone would give you roughly 40% more eHP (check the disable recovery on block box in configs). In actual ES you would get 1-1.2k more es just from that.

For mana costs:

First, use Anomalous GMP for the 20% reduced mana cost. That will reduce Cremation from 79 to 60 by itself.

Second, recraft your Unset ring with Essences of Rage (you need the strength). You do not need the craft resists. Bench craft another -7 mana cost to bring it down to 53.

ALTERNATIVELY. Get a ring with Str+Dex+All Res+Open Prefix so you can drop the 2 nodes at the start and craft on it.

Anoint Charisma instead of Whispers of Doom. This gets you the unreserved mana you need as well as +1 max res. Drop either the curse on hit ring or Punishment. If you drop Pun, replace it with Frost Shield for extra tank in your trigger weapon.

Lastly, Impossible Escape:Unwavering Stance can get you 3% additional max resists to get to 90%.

You'll end up with something like this:
https://pobb.in/bA2rU8dk-w03
Also, drop Disorienting Display and TAKE ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD!!!.........

"
Vitaumd wrote:
Hey there, I just started using the build and I have been enjoying a lot the flow!

However, like the poster above, I am feeling a little squishier than I should.

Could you please take a look at my PoB?

Right now I have a few pieces that are not very adequate (especially the jewels) but I couldn't take simulacrum to the end due to Kosis exploding me.

The only auras I can currently run and still have little mana are Determination, purity of ele, tempest shield, malevolence and herald of agony.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dQXJ8zwa

Thanks

I would, if possible, replace HH with Mageblood. If you *can* that would be optimal. Assuming you can't, then I suppose it's fine.

As for the rest:
Drop Malevolence for Discipline. Until you can solve your resists+ele ailment avoidance with Purity you probably can't run Malev for damage.

You're also running WAY too many unique flasks. I would run 2 at *most* Get yourself a Flagellant's Granite Flask of Iron Skin instead of Atziri's Promise at the very least. But also, see above, if you can get a Mageblood you'll want to copy my current flask setup.

Right now your main issue is that you have BOTH low ES and low max resists. Typically running around on 4k ES is not bad when you also have 88%+ max res, but you have neither. :P

Also, it's worth shifting a couple passives to get the block mastery (+6%) and path through the spell block.

Also, fix your helmet implicits. They do nothing. Get some reservation efficiency and AOE.

Aside from that, gloves can be made on high ES base (more expensive ofc) but that *IS* a lot of ES lost. Sin Treks are great starting boots, you can get rares with ES+MS+Int or w/e and get bone offering effect implicit for more block. Or Stormshroud Jewel+Avoid shock boots to handle ailments without Purity of Elements.

It looks like you have a general idea of what you need to do long term but finding paths to upgrade will largely depend on what you can afford now.

Anomalous GMP also good for you for further mana cost reductions.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 6, 2023, 1:24:55 PM
I don't have much currency now, so gonna have to wait for that. Also, the headhunter is borrowed, so no selling it for more hahaha

Gonna do that, and if more questions arise and I can't find anything, I will try asking here again, so thanks a lot for both the reply and the build =]
"
Well, your gloves have 7 es and your helmet has 60. You could very easily get yourself another 400 flat ES between those slots. That alone would give you roughly 40% more eHP (check the disable recovery on block box in configs). In actual ES you would get 1-1.2k more es just from that.

For mana costs:

First, use Anomalous GMP for the 20% reduced mana cost. That will reduce Cremation from 79 to 60 by itself.

Second, recraft your Unset ring with Essences of Rage (you need the strength). You do not need the craft resists. Bench craft another -7 mana cost to bring it down to 53.

ALTERNATIVELY. Get a ring with Str+Dex+All Res+Open Prefix so you can drop the 2 nodes at the start and craft on it.

Anoint Charisma instead of Whispers of Doom. This gets you the unreserved mana you need as well as +1 max res. Drop either the curse on hit ring or Punishment. If you drop Pun, replace it with Frost Shield for extra tank in your trigger weapon.

Lastly, Impossible Escape:Unwavering Stance can get you 3% additional max resists to get to 90%.

You'll end up with something like this:
https://pobb.in/bA2rU8dk-w03
Also, drop Disorienting Display and TAKE ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD!!!.........

Hi, thanks for the advice, i'll try to pull it off and i'll tell you how it went.

Really appreciate your effort to keep us in the loop, good work.
I'd just like to apologize for the recent lack of Faceted fossil's on trade. I've failed getting the dex and str 26 times in a row. I've emulated it on craft of exile and I hit it ALL the time... I think maybe I should give up, but it also might be mathematically impossible for me to keep failing.

I ended up hitting +1 dex, str and int on my last batch of 5. I no longer have currency to finish craft haaha..
Last edited by ngdub204 on Mar 10, 2023, 12:20:44 AM
hi Gryph, will you update the POB since there will be new masteries? by the way how good is 1 point voices with this build if we incorporate more clusters
"
new masteries

I'm pretty sure this build is dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info