[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Dennisklm5 wrote:
Hey Gryph,

I've really enjoyed playing this build last league! Not only with farming Wave 30 Deli, but also farming Uber Bosses.

When the patch notes got out, I was really afraid this build would fall off too hard, not being able to clear all the content anymore. However, reading through this forum post, you explain that it's a 'minor' loss in DPS and that we can expect the build to still perform the way it did (only a bit slower).

My question is, do you perhaps have an updated PoB (perhaps also with the different ascendancies as you described?) which I can use to still achieve that great feeling of comfortably clearing all content? :)

Judging from his characters, he probably quitted league already, which is not surprising considering the current state of this league.

I’m playing a scion version of this build, and overall it’s weaker than last league. But you don’t really need to change anything if you want to play necro, you can use exactly the same setup for the non crit version.

I’m looking forward to gryphs new build guide. Corpse nerf hit pretty hard to this build. I can still do simu 30 but can’t 100% do it deathless.
Hi yall, have loved this build for the past 2 leagues and currently trying to play it in std, but (enter broken record) the nerfs hit hard this time around. was hoping that someone would be able to help me figure out how to boost my dmg a bit more cause while it can do wave 30 double boss like it used to, it is significantly slower than it was and im hoping that maybe there is something that can be done to spike the dmg. i havent adjusted anything in the pob so anyone that has more knowledge than me can adjust the numbers and figures and see exactly what im doing. all i know is double bosses are doable but kosis takes a minute to kill lol. thanks in advance for the help, also purity of elements isnt turned on due to reservation issues, and thats why the choice of ascendancy was to shore up res's for the time being until i can get better fitting gear to fill the gap.

https://pastebin.com/YZVxTUQV
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
did allmost all content, simulacrum deathless, https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/paspirtukas/Bezdu_Garsiai?i=0&search=skill%3DPhantasmal-Cremation%26name%3Dbez

any ideas how to upgrade to get more dmg? budget ~55div
This build is great and I can really recommend it for simulacrum farming. As I had all mandatory gear collecting dust in standard, I decided to give it a try. I had a blast! Just to say that I leveled my necro from 90 to 95 just doing simulacrums!

The clue is to prioritize defense over offense IMHO. I went with Viridi's Veil instead of gloves. Not only it is cheaper but also makes me crit immune. Other thing I can really recommend is to fit arctic armour, if possible. I had anomalous one and with freeze proliferation from glove implicit, it is basically immortal versus mobs. Kosis and Omniphobia are also a joke as I can practically facetank both of them at the same time.

Here is my scuffed build: https://pastebin.com/GGKKbTdG
I am still working no incorporating melding of the flesh and crafting a better sceptre (I took whatever from my stash). I will write an update how does it play with better gear.

Thanks for great build!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
This build is great and I can really recommend it for simulacrum farming. As I had all mandatory gear collecting dust in standard, I decided to give it a try. I had a blast! Just to say that I leveled my necro from 90 to 95 just doing simulacrums!

The clue is to prioritize defense over offense IMHO. I went with Viridi's Veil instead of gloves. Not only it is cheaper but also makes me crit immune. Other thing I can really recommend is to fit arctic armour, if possible. I had anomalous one and with freeze proliferation from glove implicit, it is basically immortal versus mobs. Kosis and Omniphobia are also a joke as I can practically facetank both of them at the same time.

Here is my scuffed build: https://pastebin.com/GGKKbTdG
I am still working no incorporating melding of the flesh and crafting a better sceptre (I took whatever from my stash). I will write an update how does it play with better gear.

Thanks for great build!

Yeah the build is oriented around defenses primarily. Once you've gotten the core pieces together you can begin to worry about boosting damage with further investments.

My main gripe with Viridi's Veil is having to enchant it xD

Also I like to upgrade to a 7-8L helmet later on into the build.

that said, it *is* an excellent alternative to crafting gloves.
Will there be an 3.20 update on this build?
"
Cashzz wrote:
Will there be an 3.20 update on this build?

Not much has changed to be honest. Curse on hit is worse, but that was not much damage to begin with (mostly good for Profane Bloom if you had those forbidden jewels).
Hey Gryph, really enjoying the build. I’m at 97 rn and was wondering if you (or someone familiar in this thread) could take a peek at my profile to see if I’m going the right way. I think my last three points will be another jewel socket for the red nightmare, and then to get +1 more max cold on glove implicit to get pseudo 90 all. In terms of items, my next goal is to replace my weapon with a +2. Also, if there’s a better place to ask about this build, please let me know! Thanks!
so i do need to buy a ashes of the star with max quantity stats and mana ef? i mean 20% ef, 30% quantity or with 10% and 30% quant its enough?, its not clear what is the non critical version of this build. i would like to build it to make simulacrum wave 30 and i have around 70 divines
"
ZooeyFest wrote:
so i do need to buy a ashes of the star with max quantity stats and mana ef? i mean 20% ef, 30% quantity or with 10% and 30% quant its enough?, its not clear what is the non critical version of this build. i would like to build it to make simulacrum wave 30 and i have around 70 divines

30% quality on Ashes guarantees all projectiles will cause explosions. That said it's not *essential* if budget is a consideration.

And get as much reservation efficiency as you can afford to. :D

The non-crit version is the one with Elemental Overload.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info