[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

If go with Scion, how to take the advantage of starting point? All the passives are on the upper side of the screen so we just use the same Witch tree, and ignore Scion starting point?

Or shall we grab Harrier or Path of the Servant?
"
superarts wrote:
If go with Scion, how to take the advantage of starting point? All the passives are on the upper side of the screen so we just use the same Witch tree, and ignore Scion starting point?

Or shall we grab Harrier or Path of the Servant?

Unnatural Instinct on left side scion starting jewel socket for the AOE+Duration+Cast Speed+Regen seems reasonable.
any updates for 3.19?planning to play this build to live in sims
Last edited by afiqj100 on Aug 17, 2022, 4:19:50 AM
"
afiqj100 wrote:
any updates for 3.19?planning to play this build to live in sims

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3250993/page/54
And scroll down, I made a big rant about it.

Other than the build being nerfed (fairly) a bit (25-30% dps loss) it's basically the same as before and will not have any major issues. Now there are just other Ascendancy options to choose from if you so desire.
If you get a moment can you review me and my friends version of your build.

We tried to go for more Def over damage last league for easier sim's etc.

it still works fine thou the loss of armour kinda hurts. damage is still ok good enough for wave 30's.

maybe you can check it out and see what you might change cluster jewels etc or gems.

my gem setup is a little different bec of my Aegis corruption +3 gems i originally had a level 4 Empower for Determination and discipline but the reservation nerfs made it so i could no longer fit it.

so i switched it out for a level 4 Enlighten.

Anywho pls have a look thank you.

https://pastebin.com/MvJ342h7
Last edited by primus1213 on Aug 21, 2022, 7:41:32 PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to fix my 3.19 version of the build and I've got a few questions:

a) Does Sniper's Mark work or not? Has anyone tested it? PoB says it works, but corpse explosions are not really projectiles, are they? I'm puzzled here.
b) I'm using Purifying Flame supported by Combustion, which gives me 25% chance to ignite enemies (I already have +20% chance on my sceptre and +14% from Flammability), which gives me 59% chance to ignite in total, which is fairly sufficient. Question - is it 'safe' to drop Combustion and to reduce the ignite chance to 34% having in mind that there are nearly 30 explosions per second (and, if my understanding is correct, each of those would then have the 34% chance to ignite)? Would that still be a reliable ignite chance for bosses?

Thanks!
"
Snooopp wrote:
Hi all,

a) Does Sniper's Mark work or not? Has anyone tested it? PoB says it works, but corpse explosions are not really projectiles, are they? I'm puzzled here.
b) I'm using Purifying Flame supported by Combustion, which gives me 25% chance to ignite enemies (I already have +20% chance on my sceptre and +14% from Flammability), which gives me 59% chance to ignite in total, which is fairly sufficient. Question - is it 'safe' to drop Combustion and to reduce the ignite chance to 34% having in mind that there are nearly 30 explosions per second (and, if my understanding is correct, each of those would then have the 34% chance to ignite)? Would that still be a reliable ignite chance for bosses?

Thanks!

To my knowledge, Sniper's Mark does not work.

Combustion is for the Debuff it applies, so dropping it would kinda defeat the purpose. :P
"
Snooopp wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!

Combustion is for the Debuff it applies, so dropping it would kinda defeat the purpose. :P
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Snooopp wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!

Thanks, Gryph - much appreciated!

Ah right, I completely forgot about the -Fire res from it - thanks for reminding me : D
Hey Gryph,

I've really enjoyed playing this build last league! Not only with farming Wave 30 Deli, but also farming Uber Bosses.

When the patch notes got out, I was really afraid this build would fall off too hard, not being able to clear all the content anymore. However, reading through this forum post, you explain that it's a 'minor' loss in DPS and that we can expect the build to still perform the way it did (only a bit slower).

My question is, do you perhaps have an updated PoB (perhaps also with the different ascendancies as you described?) which I can use to still achieve that great feeling of comfortably clearing all content? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info