January 2 Screenshot of the Week

"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
eversorgod wrote:
having it as a stand alone variant of a league could be cool

It would definitely put the focus on using different skills and abilities. You would also need a lot more teamwork and cooperation. Could be interesting to try as its own league.

+1
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Loving the blood and gore in this game, hopefully it gets better! haha.

blood is cool .
I log in for some action. Hope beta test will be ready soon! :)
PoE & Grim Dawn, the two kingz.
Hungarian H&S fan at your service.
God,I dearly hope the beta starts soon.This game is looking so fine I can already see myself playing it like all day long.I sure hope it lives up to what it promises.
He withdrew, himself wounded, and was compelled to return home inglorious, weeping - he who had once vainly hoped for the glory of a triumph.
"
corax wrote:
God,I dearly hope the beta starts soon. This game is looking so fine I can already see myself playing it like all day long.

Your wish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZbEvMdPh5A
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
God,that does look scary.However it does not shatter my determination to wish for a soon coming release of PoE at all ;)
He withdrew, himself wounded, and was compelled to return home inglorious, weeping - he who had once vainly hoped for the glory of a triumph.
Wish granted. Muhahaha!
It is looking really nice. I'm interested in how long it took to make an engine that seemingly outdoes Diablo 3! Great work...
No
"
gdansk wrote:
It is looking really nice. I'm interested in how long it took to make an engine that seemingly outdoes Diablo 3! Great work...

GGG has apparently been working on the game since 2006 if that answers your question.
Forum Sheriff
@ GGG

Info about this screenshot does not appear on News / Main unless user login.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info